3. One step in heven, two in hell.

[IMP: recommend reading with dark mood .]

Walking down the street, occupied in my thoughts, heading at Arya's, to pick her up

Walking down the street, occupied in my thoughts, heading at Arya's, to pick her up. I was thinking about that apartment, I mean it was not something boujee but yet it was decent at least. Well let's start from small and then move forward to achieve the bigger one!! Agghhhh!! I mean bigger house and achievements, damn it my brain again, doing things "dirty"!!.

As I was lost in the turmoil of my thoughts, I didn't realize when I reached near Arya's home. And there she was standing outside her door all ready and filled with enthusiasm, I can read her face and tell, that how much excited she is to go check out that apartment.

"Hey Samiksha, my dear Surfer- Samiksha!!", she called me out. With a mischievous voice, squinting her eyes.
"Hey, let's go!!" I replied in a chill tone.
Arya started walking, seizing my wrist.

Arya speaking out her thoughts while walking and questioning me the whole journey, "Sam so what do u think the apartment will be like??? Why would they'll be taking low rent?? Why do u think will be it's condition from inside? How much days will it take to get it renovated?? Sam Why aren't u saying anything??"

"If you'll stop, then only I can talk, if u are going to ask me questions on questions then how the hell, am I suppose to answer them all at once!? Like dude I'm also curious but I give a chance to the person in front to speak. And then there is u!!", I was literally doing a grown-up talk, to tease Arya.

Arya, stopped all of a sudden and folded her hands near her chest giving me a impressed yet a amused look. Affirming,"ohh my my!! look who's started being so mature, aha.., I mean someone literally used to watches peppa pig till yesterday, and now a sudden change!! Like OMG !!" Arya replied jeering at me.

I Giggled, and we reached, at our destination. And as soon as we stepped out of the cab, we saw the apartment building.

 And as soon as we stepped out of the cab, we saw the apartment building

"Well, well, not bad, not bad. Exactly like the picture in the pamphlet. Not too boujee, but not too....sad looking, minimalistic I like it. What say aru!?", I was speaking like a dramatic critique.