Chapter 1:

NITYA :

As the alarm goes off , the curtains are just moving from the wind and in the middle of the room there is a round bed where a pretty lady is  sleeping. After sometime she gets ready to go to her office as she gets ready on black suits that matches her eyes as she looks gorgeous.

As she reaches the dinning area the atmosphere is very good and she sits beside her brother and starts talking about business after that she starts her mercedes

As she reaches the dinning area the atmosphere is very good and she sits beside her brother and starts talking about business after that she starts her mercedes .

Akansha :

As he started his day with gym as he looks freeking hot 🥵 🔥 with doing exercises.... After that he gets fresh up and join his family in the dinning area  as he sat down his grandfather clears his thorat to get everyones attention and start speaking to akansha about his marriage,,,, akansha now you should start thinking about your life and get married before I just remove you from my will as he listen to his grandfather and start looking at his in amaze,,, near him his brother is seating and he is trying to control his laugh as he looked at his brother expression........ As akansha  left the mansion without replying his grandfather and sat in his car start it ......

 As akansha  left the mansion without replying his grandfather and sat in his car start it

Let's see what's going to happen next ??!!?...