Chapter 18:- I Need Help!!!

What should I do now? Aarohi is really, really angry with me, and she isn't going to forgive me easily. What am I supposed to do? You need to think that before. You didn't have this thought when you were making her jealous. Abhimanyu was scolding himself cutely.

There was a knock on the door.

Wow, Aarohi is here herself. It is great. I didn't expect this from Aarohi.

Abhimanyu happily ran to open the door.

"You"

Yes, me. Did you expect someone else to be there?

Oh, Akshara, actually I thought Aarohi was there.

Waiting for Aarohi to come," she said in a teasing tone.

"Nothing is like that, Akshara. But how come you came here today?"

"Actually, Abhimanyu, I need your help."

"You look to be nervous. What help do you require? By the way, I also need your help."

"Then you tell first what help do you need."

"You came here, so you tell first."

"No, Abhimanyu, you tell first."

"Ok, OK, let me tell first."

Abhimanyu tells the whole incident which happened a few minutes ago. Hearing everything, Akshara started to laugh loudly.

"Are you serious, Abhimanyu? After what all happened, will Aarohi come to your room?"

"Stop making fun, Akshara, and help me. What should I do to pacify her?"

"Let me think of something. How about you take her on a candlelight dinner?"

"Do you think Aarohi will come with me, Akshara?"

"That's not your concern. I will handle it. Just book a table at the restaurant; the rest I will see."

Thank you, Akshara, you are a great sister-in-law.

No problem, now what about helping me?

I forgot that. Yes, tell me, what help do you want?

See, Abhimanyu, actually I met a guy in this hotel. I think he seems to be a good one. If you could just be with him for a while and clarify if he is a good choice or not.

Do you seriously like him, Akshara? If you do, then I would like to help you out.

Yes, he is nice, sweet, handsome, and interestingly, he loves painting, which gives peace to my mind. So, if you could...

I will surely help, Akshara. It will be nice. Just tell me who it is.

That guy who is painting there.

Wait, you like him?

What happened, Abhimanyu?

He is a great choice, Akshara. I think he will be perfect for you.

Do you know him?

He is sir's friend's son and excellent. I have met him a couple of times.

Thank you so much, Abhimanyu. Now, at night, just send me the location.

I will send it to you, Akshara. Thank you so much once again.

You too helped me, thank you for that, Abhimanyu.

Around 7, Akshara knocked on Aarohi's room. Aarohi opened the door.

"Hi, Akshu, you're here at this time. Did something happen?"