Platonic friends

NSFW
(before ethan died ! :3)

They were walked to their second last lesson of the day. For some reason, they both really liked this lesson. Probably because it was their favourite teacher, who didn't care much about their stupidity.

Neither of them understand how after several months of them tormenting each other, would they become friends. (or more 🤗) Though, I guess you could blame the fact all of Michael's friends had left him due to the tragedy just a few months ago. Obviously, Michael got sent to juvenile (ethan effect) for a few months. But before he was sent away, he'd ranted to Ethan about how sorry he was, and how fucked up his life would be as it was his second time it juvie (ethan effect ! :D)

As they were walking, Michael striked up a question that he heard wrong.

M: "Imagine us getting on in the past. Honestly."

E: "You imagine us getting it on?"

M: "W-what? No! I mean like- as a joke- like- actually being nice to each other for once?"

He chuckled and Michael joined in aswell.

M: "Though I wouldn't mind if we did."

He nudged him.

E: "You can't say that! We can't have sex, we're just..just friends." (nuh uh)

M: "I don't see the problem."

----
the end of that scrumptious day

E: "Michael.. I don't feel like going straight home today. Could I come with you?"

M: "Yeah, sure. Nobody is home so it'll.. just be us."

He smiled and he drove Ethan to his home.

~
NSFW

M: "Remember when you said earlier that we can't have sex? Because we're just best friends?"

He nodded.

M: "I saw the way you looked at me. I saw the way you then blushed and looked away. I know you want me. Just admit it, pretty boy."

E: "Michael, we're friends.. n-nothing more."

M: "Is that what you truly desire though?"

He nodded, not directly looking at him.

M: "Come on, pretty boy. I want to see your gorgeous face."

E: "Michael-"

He pushed him against his bedroom door. He pressed his lips against his passionately. He heard Ethan groan and took that as and opportunity to slip his tounge in his mouth.

Ethan's face was red. He did desire this. But why like this? Why did it have to be this way? He wasn't complaining. But why?

He decided, this is what he wanted. He wanted to show he wanted this. He wanted to insert his dominance to show this short man, if thats the type of relationship he truly wants, he'll own him.

Or maybe he'll just admit to him.

E: "'M-michael."

He looked up at him.

E: "Are you stupid?"

M: "What?"

E: "I've been giving you hints for ages. I've been kissing you. I've blushed at you. Everything. Yet you still can't take a fucking hint."

M: "What are you saying?"

E: "I- I fucking love you, Mike? Okay? The way you treated me in the past.. I was so hurt because I love you! I don't even know why I've said all this because you clearly want nothing more then to be close friends."

He looked dumb. Maybe he was the dumb one.

M: "Ethan? What are you saying?! O-of course I love you. I wouldn't just kiss you back for no reason? W-why do you think we're doing this right now?"

He sighed.

E: "Please.. just.. tell me the truth?"

M: "I love you. I love you so much."

He placed their lips together once more.

E: "Be my boyfriend then."

M: "With pleasure."

He pressed their lips together again and Ethan pressed him against the door, flipping their positions.

He took off his own shirt and his new partner did the same. Then their pants. Then their boxers.

Soon enough, all their clothes were on the floor.

E: "You're so sexy. I would cherish your body forever."

M: "Show me how much you love me then."

He smirked and completely went down on him, kissing his neck, to his chest, to his navel, then to his pelvis.

M: "J-jeez.. stop teasing me.."

(imagine the rest because im not getting this book banned again)