𝟙~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Aadya’s pov:

I have been shifted to mumbai from Delhi. This is gonna be my first day in this school.

As I entered the building it was filled with excitement and joy as it was the first day of each student.

I was walking through the corridor when I bumped into a girl, I almost screamed,“Arushiii!!!”

All faces were now turned to me *embarrassing* then arushi spoke, “What are you guys watching go do your chores!”

Agh she's savage as hell just like I expected her to be. I'm no less but it's just my first day and in new school.

I don't want to embarrass myself further. I discovered she is in different classroom. Then I entered my classroom after bidding her a goodbye.

I entered and there was no seat WTH. I entered on time. I saw a seat besides a boy. Oh the boy hmm... He looks quite smart. I approached him and said,“Um hey... Can I sit here?”

He first ignored me and when he turned towards me then he looked shocked as hell. I mean like I know I do slay but why the hell is this animal gawking at me like that.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Author's pov:

Aadya sat besides reyansh, who looked so lost in her. (Excited for his pov right?) 

As teacher approached the class everyone greeted her.

Reyansh now tried to focus on his class. (I wrote "tried")

He was focusing as well as stealing glances from aadya.

Aadya was giving him a suspicious look.

When the class was over. Aadya came to him and asked,“Why are you staring at me like a animal?”

He replied calmly,“Oh no madam  how delulu are you that I'll stare you?”

Aadya replied savagely,“Oh yea I forgot animals can't stare...(Kuch bhi)”

He cutted her off in the middle,“Yeah yeah whatever.”

Aadya once again opened her mouth and said,“Oh you asshole stfu!”

He looked shocked as hell first he gasped and then said,“Hey don't use those bad words, and what does stfu even means?”

Aadya looked so done she was also shocked she replied,“ That means shut the fuck up but are you a robot that you work on commands WTH I wonder you know any slangs or not...”

He replied gritting his teeth,“I might be happy becoming a robot than using those bad words. I'm the topper you know.”

Aadya replied sarcastically,“I don't know about a topper but you might be a robot and you know robot are dick less and so are you...”

Reyansh gasped again,“Oh hello don't say anything about my big man.”

Aadya started laughing listening big man and said chuckling,“Big man? I wonder if it is really big or it's just to say or you don't really have one.”

(A/N- I don't know what I'm typing so sorry😭)

Reyansh said,“ It's big and beautiful.”

Aadya said,“I wonder about it's size...”

Reyansh replied,“ How will you measure it?”

Aadya said,“My brother has a dick scale I'll get one for you from him and then we'll measure it....”