Chapter 4~ Akash's love?

Aadya's pov:

Aadya's pov:

Akash messaged me about ritika I guess. OMG that bastard is not gay. I'm relieved to hear it.

Or he's after reyansh or Adwik bhai lol.

I messaged ritika to make sure to come to school tomorrow and yesss she said a big YES!

I don't know but I'm so happy for him!

I hope ritika accepts him leaving besides anything, I know Akash is a too good person.

I don't want him to be hurt by any chance.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Author's pov:

Aadya slept thinking about Akash and Ritika.

*TIME SKIP*

Mrng!

As aadya woke up. She got a text from Akash.

Akash: I can't wait to meet her. Aadya my baby pleaseee I badly wanna worship her. Tell her that I can do anything for her. A very good morning to my one and only best friend aaduui. Babe I loveee youuu so muchhh.
~Your love Aku💋

Aadya: Uhh c'mon that much of your messages and flattering is okay! I'll talk to her don't worry!
~Your baby Aadya🎀

Aadya chuckled seeing the message and got ready for school.

She tied her hairs in a half pony and did her skincare.(Skincare is must!)

Aadya got ready and then called Ritika. As she called ritika she picked up the call.

Aadya said,"You coming na?"

Ritika replied,"Ugh, yesss why are you calling me again and again. You have already called me 8 times since yesterday... Is something being cooked in that little brain of yours?"

Aadya replied,"Ohh- no nothing I mean I wanted you to come today that's why only. Okay bye will meet you at school!"

Aadya sat in the car and her big sister Annika dropped her.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Annika's pov:

As I was dropping Aadya she bid me a goodbye.

Aadya said with a cheesy smile,"Byeee Anniii, take careee!"

I bidded her back,"Byeee Aadu! Enjoy your dayyy!"

As I turned back I saw a black Mercedes dropping a guy out. It was no one other than that same Reyansh, Aadya was talking about.

He looks quite fine okay!

I turned my attention to the left side and say a guy standing in fomal outfits which were black and white as he is going to his college. (He looks younggg)