Incorrect quotes go brr

ft the LMNOPX (and F) squad

tw: swears

M: You're a lying piece of sh[nope]!

P: Oh yeah? You're the idiot that thinks you can get away with everything you do, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

N: I'm leaving and I'm taking F with me!

L, gathering cards: Aaaaand that's enough Monopoly for today.

---

F : Dearly Beloved, we are here today to remember N, taken from us in the prime of life; when they were crushed by a runaway semi, driven by the Incredible Hulk.

N: Aww, you knew my favorite cause of death.

---

F : People seriously cry doing their math homework?

L: Some of you never had to spend hours at the kitchen table crying as your dad shouts "WHAT IS 3 TIMES 7?"

---

M: I went to see my doctor today and the first thing they said to me was "You know you have a mullet, right?" ...I do but thank you for the swift diagnosis.

---

P, to L: Your clown aura is messing up my thought process.

---

O: I failed my safety training course today.

M: Why, what happened?

O: Well one of the questions was "In case of a fire, what steps would you take?"

M: And?

O: Well apparently "FUCKING LARGE ONES" isn't an acceptable answer.

---

N: *visiting the squad* Hello, I just came to-

N: *sees O shoving P into the washing machine while L records and X watches*

N: *retreating* Something suddenly came up.

---

L: Dumbest scar stories, go!

M: I burned my tongue once drinking tea.

O: I dropped a hair dryer on my leg once and it burned.

P: I have a piece of graphite in my leg for accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil in the first grade.

F : I was taking a cup of noodles out of the microwave and spilled it in my hand and I got a really bad burn.

X: I have emotional scars.