Prelude

In her first life, she was a human between the ages of 16 and 21... she can't remember, it was so long ago. She can't remember how she died either, but she knows it didn't stick. She doesn't remember much from her first life besides the game 'UnderTale'. She thinks she had a little sister and maybe a best friend, but she wasn't too sure and didn't fret about it.

In his second life, he was born as the older skeleton brother from the game Sans. It had been strange at first, but he had come to love Papyrus dearly as his own baby brother. His father, Gaster, was... well, he didn't regret shoving him into the core, to say the least. No matter how hard it had been raising Papyrus all alone with no help.

When the kid came, he had gotten along pretty well with them. He never really cared they were human, probably because they used to be humans themselves. He also didn't think it was fair for children to have to suffer for things the human race as a whole did way back then. He was less forgiving with adults, though.

Now, though... they had woken up as the kid, with a few extra features. They looked to be some sort of hybrid between humans and skeleton... mostly. They're not sure where the big ecto wings came from, though. Though if their the kid, that meant they had to break the barrier this time around. Well, here goes nothing...