!°Cooking Gone Wrong: Anto, R3d, Kit, & Cherry°!

R3d, Anto, Kit, and Cherry decided to cook something for fun.. buuuut it didn't go very well..

(3rd POV)

"WHERE'S THE SPICES KIT!" R3d yelled as they closed another cabinet. "The real question is, where's Kit?" Cherry said loudly as Anto ran into the room. "Good news and VERY VERY bad news.." Anto said in a huff "What's the good news?" R3d asked as he tried getting the dough off his gloved hand. "Well, I found Kit, and the spices..." "The bad news?" Cherry asked before freezing as a fork fell straight into his square head. "Welllll, that's part of the bad news now, but also... Kit is throwing forks everywhere, and she ate all of the spices..." Anto said with a slow growl. 

R3d looked over to see Kit throwing knives and forks, Cherry frozen on the floor, and Anto running away. "ANTO GET BACK HERE!" R3d screamed as Anto froze for a bit, before he started running and yelling again. "SORRY BUT WHEN KINITO SEES THIS HES GONNA FLIP, AND I AIN'T DEALING WITH THAT, SO GOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Anto yelled as his footsteps got farther and farther, until they weren't heard. R3d groaned loudly as they grabbed a piece of  ice. They walked over to Kit and shoved the ice in her face. Kit squealed in happiness before eating the ice whole and freezing up just like Cherry.

R3d soon picked up Cherry and Kit and put them in their rooms.. before hearing a loud screech. 

"WHAT DID YALL DO TO MY KITCHEN?!"

"KIT AND R3D DID IT! CHERRY WAS HIT IN THE FACE WITH A FORK TOOOOOOOO!"

"OH YOU SNITCH!"

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP????"

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???!!!"

"I DONT KNOW!!!"

"ME NITHER!"

"SHE WASNT ASKING YOU!!!"