🪐001🪐

"Collecting these fine co stars like infinity stones

"Collecting these fine co stars like infinity stones."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NOT EVERYONE FOUND A PLACE THAT THEY COULD CALL HOME. They didn't have that advantage of connecting with something or someone in a way that made them feel like they always had somewhere to go to.

There are different perceptions of what a home is. Most people think back to the house that they grew up in, in which a part of Polina would agree. But others hold onto a different place, person, or thing that is special to them in a unique and meaningful way.

The ice was Polinas home.

Contrary to the limited space, Polina felt timeless when she was skating. Warped up into her own little world of no responsibilities, no stress, and no opinions.

Unfortunately her time of showing the world how much ice skating meant to her was up and now she is passing it onto her students.

"Fuck yeah!"

Polina hopped up and down cheerfully with a clap of her hands after witnessing one of her kids ace an axel jump for the first time.

Pushing herself off of the side barrier she happily skated toward the scene to bring the young boy into a hug. "I knew you could do it."

"Are you sure I was good?" Luke, the student she was helping, looked up at her with nervous eyes. "Maybe we should go again."

The doubt from his previous coaches and even his own parents were hard to erase from his mind but skating under Polina had helped him with his confidence.

"Do you know how many thirteen year olds hit an axel jump in four days?" Polina shook his shoulders with a proud smile. "None. Don't be too hard on yourself, remember?"