Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Mayleens POV

After a day of cleaning, taking breaks and wanting to punch Harry in the face, it was time to go home.

I walked up to Harrys room. "Harry Im leaving. Anything you want before I leave?"

"I want you." He said in a seductive voice.

"Never in this lifetime Harry. Anything besides me?" I said, repressing the sudden urge to throw up.

"No. But tomorrow you and Dakota need to go get food at the market."

"Ok. And remember, if you need anything just text me and Ill come over." I said before heading to Nialls room.

"Anything you need before I go Niall?" He looked up as I closed his blinds.

"Do we have anything to eat? Im starving." He complained.

"Niall, you just ate my height in pancakes. I seriously dont see how you can be hungry after only one hour." I leaned against the wall and tried to pull the hem of my outfit down.

"I have a very high metabolism." He said while patting his stomach.

"Really? I had no idea." I said rolling my eyes. I walked down the hall and upstairs to Zayns room.

I opened the door to his room and peered in. Zayn was texting. I whipped out my phone.

To Zayn:

Going home. need anything just text me. L8r

From Zayn:

Night Mayleen c u 2moro

I closed my phone and went home. The air was chilly and smelled wonderful. I walked the 7 blocks to my small apartment. I dropped my stuff on my couch and went to my room. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep.

*

My phone was going off. I checked the clock. Midnight. I groaned and picked up my phone. "Hello?"

"Mayleen? We have an emercency! Get over here!!" It was Harry.

"Be there right away!" I shouted, ending the call and running the entire way to the house. I burst through the door and stopped to catch my breath. The door closed and it sounded like someone locked it. I stood up and felt someone grab me. I punched whoever it was and they let go.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Harry screamed. I turned on the lamp. My hands flew to my mouth.

"Oh my God Im so sorry!! I didnt know it was you Harry. You scared the shit outta me." I bent over to see how much damage I did to his face. Just looked like a busted lip to me. Thank God. I probably would've been fired if I'd punched him in the eye. "Nothing to wory about Harry. Just cut your lip. Itll be better in the morning." I stood up then I remembered why I was there in the first place. "Whats the emergency?"

"Huh?"

"You called me and said there was an emergency. So. What is it?" He stood up to reveal that he was just in his boxers. "AHHHH!!! My eyes!! My innocent innocent eyes!!!"

"What? They're just boxers." I still had my hands covering my eyes. "Too bad I didn't go to sleep naked."

"Ewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewew." I closed my eyes and covered my ears. "Stop! My innocence!!"

"You don't look much different." That snapped me back into reality.

My pajamas were a pair of booty shorts and long sleeve shirt that showed my stomach. And then I had my DCs that Ive had for 3 years. I then felt very insecure. I have no clue why, I mean, its just Harry Styles. But this is also the Harry Styles who is obsessed with cats aka pussys and is my employer.