chapter 2

Sorry for the late update .

I hope you guys will enjoy it.

    * Mischief in Angel and Devil lands *

Angel land 💖 🩵

Princess jimin, now married to crown angel prince suga , arrives in Angel land.

All angels are happy for their future king, but jimin is that happy , determined to irritate her husband, and convince him to leave her in the human world.

With a playful grin, jimin planning begins for her mischief .

The Angel queen ( suga's mother) comes to jimin with a gentle smile .

Queen - my princess,  you didn't face any problem to come here , right ?

Jimin looks at her and smiles brightly.

Jimin- no, but may i know who you are ?

Looking at her with curious face .

Queen aww at her and cup her face .

Queen - my cute princess, I'm your husband's mother. You can call me what you like.

Jimin - Oo..ok then, i will call you eomma.

Queen - ok then, now come i will introduce you with our special angels.

My princess,  this is Angel jin, suga's personal advisor. 

Jimin looks at jin , jin smiles at her and bow .

Queen - and this is Angel j-hope , suga's protecter and head commander of Angel  Soldiers.

Jimin looks at him, smiling, but j-hope just bows at him and looks down .

Jimin ( in mind ) - hmm,  he is like my coldy husband.  I have to be careful .

Time skip ,

Jimin is sitting on the beautiful king-size bed waiting for her husband. 

Jimin ( in mind ) - o my tae , what gonna happen with me , that coldy hubby of mine really gonna do something with me ?!!!!!!

No....nono.. I'm not gonna do that . I didn't even see his face , i have yo calm for me, and my tae . You can do it, jimin .

Meanwhile,  when she is thinking suga comes there and coughs a little for her attention .

Jimin startles, then looks  at suga .

The first time, they are looking at each other .

Suga - amm

Suga - amm.....princess,  are you comfortable here ?

princess,  are you comfortable here ?