Chapter:- 01

Sana' POV

It's a Friday morning, The first rays of sunlight lit up my room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window. There is a pearly glow in the sky. I thanked God for the new day with new hopes and aspirations.

It's is my friend's wedding day so I have to go for a little shopping. After doing my morning routine I went to Riya's house to pick her up while listening and singing a song zindagi ek safar hai pal suhana....

Riya's twin big brother Riyan is also coming with us for shopping. He is smart and handsome. He himself owns a company.

Riyan is driving the car, I asked Riya how she is feeling. She said, I am a little nervous.

Riyan said, I will make my sister's wedding memorable. And while having fun, we also went to the shop ,we did some shopping and went to some shops for fittings.

While going back Riya said that she has some things left in the shop and she left Riyan and me to wait in the car. We get late while waiting but Riya doesn't come.

After a while We went to that shop but we did not find Riya there. Riyan made several calls but Riya's phone was in the car. We have approached many people about Riya but we are still clueless .

A small child gives a letter to Riyan, after reading Riyan's eyes turn red with anger. He angrily says if Riya, this is a prank then it is very ridiculous.

Next Riyan gave me the letter ,after reading it I was shocked that Riya did not want to get married to unknown that's why she is running away, this was the last option for her.

Even after searching for her for a few hours, we could not find her, so we came back to Riyan's house and told everything to her parents. After knowing all this, even her parents get shocked. And they make every effort to find her, But still clueless.

The wedding time was approaching and Rashi aunty was crying very badly I tried my best to comfort her.

Rashi aunty (Riya's mother) called me and said,Will you help us? You go to the pavilion (mandap) today in place of Riya. You are the only one who can save us from this humiliation. This is a mother's request to you.

After hearing all this, I was surprised and I tried to convince them that we can't build relationships based on lies.
We can talk to them and find out another way said Sana.

Rashi aunty said that they will not tolerate this insult and they will ruin us all. The groom's side hasn't even seen Riya, they can't even recognise you Folding her hands she says, please child, only you can save us.

Riyan protested against it and said Mom, what are you saying?

I was not able to understand what to do after knowing all of this and I can't see Rashi Aunty and Uncle helpless and after taking deep breath I said yes to this alliance.

Ryan held my hand and said, have you gone mad, you can't do this, we will talk and will also apologize to them.

It's ok Riyan I'll try my best said Sana.

_____._____._____._____._____._____

That's all from my side for today if you like it then please Comment and vote
Stay tune 💕

Note:- English is not my first language so please don't be harsh in comment section 🙏🏻