20

She said while shaking him (dead body)...and crying.
Soon Mrs.jeon get up and pushed yn harshly and she got hurt at same place making her crying more... while the maid aunt tear her scarf and tied to yn head to stop the flow of blood.

Mrs.jeon- you are bitch.. because of you my husband died...you ugly bitch...I wish you die at his place..(angrily)...now who will bear my expenses... First all ...his property have your name...(She shouted).
She shouted and left where yn not able to understand anything.

Yn-And she start shouting at me and make Sometimes to sign on property to get if from me but my aunt helps me everytime sometime she dropped something on papers or hide them or tear them and Mrs.jeon pissed off and pull aunty hairs and throw her towards the wall making her unconscious and blood start coming from her head non- stop I get panicked and don't know what to do I tore the papers and run towards aunty and hugged her tightly.....soon mrs.jeon came and pulled my hair and shouted....
Mr.jeon- You pathetic bitch do you know how much I waited for this papers and you tore them like nothing and she ugly bitch hope she died she also spoiled my mood whenever I tried to sign the papers by you...you just wait and watch what will I do to you bitch....(Gritting her teeths).
I continuosly crying hugging her soon guard uncle called doctor and he checked but she doesn't make it and died on the spot.....
Police came for find the murder of Aunty..when mrs.jeon locked me in my room (soundproof room)...I started shouting but all goes in vain and she make fake story that she slipped and fall and hurt the wall which is unbelievable but she has a boyfriend who make them believe that fake story but I don't know who he is??
When everything settled in 4 days is opened my door and saw yn was fully pale because yn didn't even eat a single bire of food but she got water from refrigerator bottles...yes she have her oven personal refrigerator in her room...as she get scared of dark easily so his dad brought a refrigerator so whenever she feel thirsty she doesn't have to kitchen late night...but their is nothing to eat in it because when her dad died her mom take all the snacks she have so she signed the papers.
But yn Did not ready to sign as Aunty take a promise from her that she never sign the papers...

After somedays
When yn is coming out from her room and saw that Hwasa family was sitting in living room as they see yn Hwasa run towards her and cupped her face gently.
Yes..Hwasa was friend of yn as she is neighbour of yn when she was born but now they shifted their house before 2 years but they still meet in school and best friend not minding the age as Hwasa loved yn as her younger sister as she have an older brother already.
Hwasa - Baby..what happened??where are the guards??and why your house look like a abdoned..??.
She asked questions non-stop but she accidentally held yn hand make her let out a small cry in pain.

Hwasa - baby what happened to your arm??
She said in a lil loud due to shocked and try hold that but yn back off her hand and looked down listing hawsa loud voice her parents came and looked at yn.
Her mom- what happened yn??where is your eomma??(She asked sweetly).
Hwasa - Did mrs.jeon fight with Mr.jeon??Did she scold you again??

She asked sweetly but yn Did reply anything just looking down stopping her tears which was going to fall down in any second.