✨1

I'm new at this! Just joined like hours ago xD I'm not very good with writing LONG chapters nor am I good at writing effin author's note... but I'll try on my next story. Comment, comment, comment and give me your opinionssss :p Hope you'll likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cx

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down at the lunch table, lunch tray almost toppling over at how much burgers everyone I asked gave me. I plop down onto the table with a few other friends munching down on their food and Maria coming over from her "popular" table, sits next to me. She was kind of my best friend, but only when her friends weren't around or when her friends were absent.

"Hey Beatrix, have any plans with your boyfriend tomorrow?" Why would she ask that?

"Ummm.. no? Why?"

"Well I want you to come to this party I'm having!" 'She never invited me to one of her parties before..'

"Uhh sure, okay." I say.

"It's at 7 and.. come with your most dirtiest outfit." She winks at me then smiles real big and gets up from the table rigidly. I roll my eyes at her weirdness and start to eat my lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh. I look into my mirror and scan my body. The leathery suit shows the curves that I have and the small butt that I wish was bigger, also the boobs. I can't even see my face in the mirror now that I'm wearing these 3 1/2 inch heels. It's worth it though. My hair is beautifully hanging down to my neck. I'm ready to go.

I carefully walk down my stairs, hoping I get out and come back before my dad gets home and hoping I don't fall. Once I reach the bottom, I walk to the living room to get the car keys cause I am not walking outside looking like catwoman. Before I leave my house, I put on some cheap red lipstick, think of some consequences, and how many days I might be grounded for this outfit.

When I arrive at the party, all I smell when I walk inside is trouble and sex. The lights are dimmed, the music is loud but the moans are louder, and the atmosphere is troublesome. People were fucking on the stairs, the floor, couches, table and even at the front door. Had to push a few people to get through.

"Beatrix!" I quickly turn my head and I see Maria.

"I'm glad you could make it." She smiles.

"This.. is a party? More like an orgy." I say with a disgusted face.

"Hey, you'll like it so stop fussing and do something." She pushes me, expecting me to go kiss some random person. I look back at her and she gives me a pouty face.

"Have fun." She tells me before she walks away slowly. She knows I have a boyfriend and I wanna get out of here as soon as possible before anything bad could happen. But before I could reach the door, I was stopped by a boy that looks more like a man, and was dressed up as a cop.

"Hey baby, want me to take you up to the bedroom and show you how a real man should take care of his girl."

"Eww no." I roll my eyes. He growls at me.

"Wrong answer." He tightly grabs my wrist and drags me to the bathroom. He throws me inside and locks it. I look up at him, he's very.. ugly. He towers over me with the meanest face and pulls out his dick.

"Either you ride me or you suck me. I was gonna be gentle but you made me rough. Now make me hard."

"What if I don't want to-"

"Then I'm gonna bend you over and fucking plow your pussy!" I heavily sigh.

"Well maybe we can work something out."

"Do it now! Or I'm gonna make ya, and I'm sure you wouldn't want a cock all the way down your throat."

"Don't tell anyone about this please."

"Oh I won't." He lifts his shirt up and I take his thick dick in my hand.