✨8

When my dad got home, it was fucking embarrassing. My dad actually saw me naked. Ugh! I almost got into big trouble if I hadn't lie. Saying "Oh dad, my friend came over and abused me, later on we had sex and then fell into a romantic kiss." would definitely get me in trouble for months.

"Maria called me and told me she had fallen down the stairs on her way out of here, I know it's not your fault sweetheart but tomorrow, I want you to go see her. She told me that she broke her arm. I'll give you a few dollars to get her a card or some flowers but this does NOT mean you are off punishment or that you can go anywhere out the house, but school. Understood?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Goodnight, sweetheart." He kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight." He walks out of my room and I close the door behind him. I turn off my light and snuggle up in the bed thinking about how crazy today was. Five minutes passed and all this thinking made me tired and eventually, I fell asleep.

******************

I yawn a big yawn. I open my eyes but tightly close them shut as soon as I saw light.

"I should really do something about those blinds." I rub my eyes and sit up. I sigh and stare at my hands. I get up outta bed and do my regular morning routine. Brush my teeth, take a shower, do my hair, eat then I'm out the door. I stroll down the hall to my dad's room and I wake my dad up out of his slumber to get the money.

"Just look in my coat pocket baby." Sometimes, though I hate to admit it, my dad's voice when he first wakes up is seductive. I walk over to the closet door where his jacket is hung up on and check in his left pocket. Nope, not in there. I check his right pocket. Aha! I grab the $20 bill and make my way happily out the door. I run downstairs and fly out the door. I take a deep breath and smell the fresh air. The flower shop I go!

Once I got there, I bought the roses and had money left over. I tightly hold the bouquet of roses and head to Maria's house.

***************

I knock on her door. In a matter of seconds, the door opens to Maria. Before she could close the door, I put my foot in it, stopping her from closing it.

"Don't act like I won't break your foot." I look at her left arm and it's in a casket.

"I know you don't like me b-but I bought flowers. And I wanted to speak to you Maria." I say it so innocently that it gives you the feeling you get when you look into a dog's eyes. Her expression softens and she sighs.

"Come in."