✨2

I lick the shaft of his dick and work my way up to the head. He moans and puts his hand on the back of my head.

"See, that wasn't so hard. All you had to do was just follow me and I could have made you wanna leave your boyfriend." I stop licking his dick.

"How do you know I have a boyfriend?" The door busts open and there Maria is, standing with a camera in her hand and with a few other people behind her laughing at the intrusion.

"There your girlfriend is Keith, sucking another guy's dick. You sure you want.. her?!" She says into the camera. The guy I'm kneeling down in front of pushes my head away.

"Penny whore." He comments, and walks away, pulling his sweatpants up. I feel embarrassed, betrayed and sad. I blush really hard and try to leave but they crowd the bathroom and push me down when I'm too close to the exit. Maria shakes her head at me while glaring a disappointed glare at me. I knew I should've left right after I saw people having sex.

***************

I walk home from her party in tears. I was caught. I was embarrassed. I was a traitor and I've been betrayed. I try to cry silently so no one will hear my cries through the quiet and dark streets but I fail. I walk crookedly because my heel is broken, from trying to stomp away from the crowd so hard and so fast. Suddenly, a black car pulls up beside me.

"Beatrix!" Oh no, that voice sounds familiar. I stop crying and look to the side to see my dad boiling red. I gulp.

"I knew that was you, young lady! Why are you out so late and what is up with that outfit?!!"

"Dad, I was at a party-"

"Last time I checked, you didn't ask for permission to go!"

"But-"

"And you are too young to be wearing such an.. inappropriate outfit!" I ball up my fists.

"I-" I hate being cut off.

"Get in the car, and you are grounded for 2 weeks!" I growl. I get in the backseat, too mad at my dad to get in the front, and stare out the window.

***************

I arrive home and quickly head to the stairs to go to my room.

"Aye!" My dad yells, stopping me from going up to my room. He gestures me to sit on the couch and I do so with a heavy sigh. He sits next to me and throws his keys on the table.

"Why did you decide to go to the party without my permission?" He asks. I look down at my feet.

"Because a popular girl wanted me to go and I wanted to look cool so I went."

"Why did you wear this outfit?"

"Because she told me to wear the most dirtiest outfit I have."

"What did you do there and be honest because honesty will probably cut you some slack. And you already know I can tell when you're lying." I stare at him for a few.

"I licked someone's dick." He almost chokes.

"Y-you what?!"

"But they forced me!" I tell him, thinking it would change his mind.

"Alright, you're grounded. And if you want to meet your friends, too bad, they are coming to the house and that's it! Upstairs, now! And change!" I walk upstairs and change into my pajamas. Took a little longer than I thought but leather is hard to take off sometimes. I turn off my light, lay on my bed and cry into my pillow. Why does bad things always happen to me?!