Part 3

Seeing this beautiful angel sleeping in front of him he wanted to hold her but he remembered the contract.

He shouldn't act recklessly.
He laid down on the bed.
He was really tired today so he wanted to take a rest. Tomorrow is Saturday so he won't have to go to the office.

Just as he was thinking things, he saw Y/n's phone lying around her waist.
He picked up the phone slowly and just as he turned it on... two texts popped up on the lock screen which said...

"Come back!"
"I miss you !"

He was super annoyed.

But he didn't lose his cool instead he placed the phone on the bedside table beside y/n. Y/n's body was under him and looking at her from this angle, he was really happy!

Their lips were too close.

Even if he moved a little their lips will touch each other.

He didn't want to wake her up so he lightly pecked her lips.

He then laid down beside her.

Soon, both of them were sound asleep.

Y/n was hugging his body in her sleep and Jungkook's hand was also placed on her waist. They had a peaceful night's sleep, hugging each other.

Y/n didn't even know that she was sleeping with a man who was her so-called husband. If she knew this, she would've jumped off the building.

The next morning........ At almost 9 am Jungkook woke up because of his biological clock but Y/n was still sound asleep with her legs on his lower body and her head on his chest. Jungkook was happy seeing her like this.

This was the first time he didn't have any nightmares and slept peacefully at night.
He then went to the bathroom.

After 1 hour, he was still thinking that his insomnia can be treated if he sleeps beside Y/n when her phone rang! Her phone rang for a long time before getting off, the phone rang again and again for 3-4times. Y/n was super annoyed by then.

Just as she answered the phone, she yelled, "Bastard! What do you want!?"

There came a chuckling sound from the other end. It was from her best friend, Miho. He was a cheerful boy and they met each other 8 years ago..since then they have both became friends. "Hehe! kiddo! you're still sleeping!?" "So what!? You ruined my sleep bastard!" "hehe! I texted you last night. Why didn't you replied!?" "when?" "Last night at 11" "oh oh oh! Last night I slept early so maybe I didn't saw that!" "Oh... okay! Okay! I miss you! when will you be back!?" "Just tell me what do you want!" "Hehe, I arranged a date for you !" "What!? Not again!!"

Little did she know that her so-called husband was standing at the bathroom door listening to her conversation while his lower body wrapped in a towel.

She took a glance at him.

He was looking like a greek god with his toned abs and his manly chest. It was just mesmerizing. Water was dripping off his wet hair down his chest.

The white towel below his navel was making him look more handsome.

Y/n was somewhat held captive by his handsomeness.

Dispersing the dirty thoughts in her mind, she whined on the phone," I don't want to go on a date, please!"

She then put the phone on speaker and started moving towards Jungkook at the same time. Reaching beside him, she spoke in a whispering tone," Mr Jeon, I need a photo of your back please!" "wh—!?"

He was trying to ask her the reason when Y/n shushed him.

"No matter what happens, We're still a married couple so you would never want to see me making out with an outsider, right!?

So how about I just click one photo of your back? just one?"

He didn't have any choice but to nod.
Y/n grinned.

"Kiddo just tell me one reason you don't want to go on this date!" asked Miho as Y/n took a photo of jungkook's naked back and send it to Miho.

"My dumbo! I can find myself a man to love. You don't need to stress yourself out like this!" "You've been saying this for the past three years but you never got a boyfriend.

Now you don't have any excuse, right?
So come back !"
"But my little pumpkin, I slept with someone last night!"

"Wha— what!?"
Y/n wanted to laugh out loud but she controlled herself.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was amused by his little wife.

But he was also jealous of Miho because she never talked to him this nicely.

Jungkook wanted to strangle her to death but at the same time, he wanted to kiss her red lips. "Ah! Brother! Brother! We didn't do anything wrong! I just slept casually with him. You know, with our clothes on like a sleepover! I'm a virgin!"

she confessed.
"Why the heck did you—Wait! What do you mean by you didn't lose your virginity!?" "I mean I'm still a virgin!"

"WHA— How can you still be a virgin!? You've long lost your virginity! Don't you remember that?" Jungkook was so shocked and angry that veins popped out of his hands.

If it wasn't for y/n telling the truth he would've killed her by now.

Y/n suddenly started laughing like she heard the biggest joke of the century.

"Hahaha, Brother! What are you saying!?

When did I ever lose my virginity!?"

"Didn't you hooked up with that strange man when you were drunk!? Like two months ago?"

"Oh no! Oh no! you misunderstood! That night... nothing happened between him and me." "But the bedroom was a mess! I checked it by myself!" "But you should've checked the bathroom too !" "What do you mean!?"

"I will tell you about it later. Just keep in mind that I'm still a virgin and I won't be coming back if you force me to go on a date"

"How can you blackmail me like this!?"

Y/n giggled, "One more thing, book me a flight ticket...I will come back! And don't bring your girlfriends in my apartment or I will kill you with my own fucking hands"

"Okay Okay!"

Saying this they hanged up.
Y/n then noticed Jungkook's facial expression.
His face was dark and he was looking like an angry beast.

She said, "Ah! Mr.Jeon! You're legally my husband so I think I should make it clear to you! " "Tell me the truth!"

"Two months ago, I was drunk and my friend, miho was not with me at that time. Suddenly I tripped and fell on that man and then I passed out. But he was a gentleman, he didn't took advantage of me and I also think I didn't do anything stupid."

"You think!?"
"Oh no! I mean that I didn't do anything stupid. That night, he just booked a hotel room and stayed with me overnight.

Eh! About the mess, I did it myself."
"You slept with him!?"

"Oh no! No! I didn't! He slept in the bathtub! And when I became sober, he left after throwing some nice words!"

"What did he say!?"
"Don't drink next time, babe. I'm afraid i won't be there with you! Btw see you soon!"

"But when I called miho, he saw the mess I did when I was drunk and he misunderstood that I hooked up with that man.

Regarding this thing, he was so angry that he didn't even talked to me for days. He also moved out!" "Moved out!?" "Oh yes, Miho and me live together!" Now Jungkook was so angry that he didn't even utter a single word from his mouth. He just headed back inside the bathroom without saying anything.

To be continue..................