Part 7

She opened the car door for him to sit, then walked to the other side.

She started the car and soon they were far away from the sunset spot.

"So. what would you like to eat?" she asked breaking his silence.

"Anything will do," he said smilingly.

"Okay!" Saying this she passed her phone to him,"

Take a look at what you like!"

Suddenly the car halted, leaving Jungkook was in a state of confusion.

"Wha~ What happened!?" He asked while stuttering.

She checked up on him, "Are you hurt!?"

"No, I'm not! But what happened just now?" He asked simply.

"I got my periods!!" She yelled.

"What's that!?" He asked again looking at her face with his cute puppy eyes.

"What? You don't know? I'm bleeding!" she yelled again.

"Where are you bleeding? Is it urgent? Let's go to the hospital! "He said while checking up on her.

"For god's sake, shut the f**k up! I'm bleeding from my vagina. !!" she said almost screaming. She was really in pain.

Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.

"So what do we need to do?" he didn't know anything about girls.

"Give me your coat!" she said calmly than the last time.

He would do anything she wants.

He took off his coat and gave it to her. She fastened it around her abdomen. And came out of the car.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" He was shrieking like a kid.

She shushed him and gave instructions, "Just don't come out of the car and call me if you are in trouble. And see what you want to eat. "

The scene was like a mother calming her son before departing. It's funny, right? She caressed his cute looking face then took her bag and went away. She was not holding a purse but a bag which High school students use and even that was black. Jungkook was worried for her. She was bleeding but she still went somewhere. He didn't know what to do. But he can just do one thing and that's to look for the food he wants to eat. After, almost 10-20 minutes,she finally showed up looking a little in pain. She opened the car door and hopped onto the driver's seat. He was looking really happy when she was safely sitting beside him. She gave him a bottle of orange juice. "Here you go!" she said while drinking from her bottle. "Thank you!"

"It's okay if you don't like it but I only buy orange juices so you can have it or just give it to me." she looked at his hesitating face and blurted out.

"No! No! I will drink it!" he almost hit his head on the car roof.

After finishing her drink, she stuffed the bottle in her bag and started the car.

He was stupefied by her actions.

"Can't she just throw it outside? Why does she need to stuff it into her bag?" he thought.

"Uh— Jungkook! Have you decided what you want to eat? Sorry, but we won't be stopping at a restaurant tonight! We will get take-outs.!" she said ignoring his questioning gaze.

"Oh yes! "He said showing her the phone.

"Okay! Order it now! It's okay, just give it to me!" she said while snatching the phone from him. After 10 minutes, they finally arrived in front of a large apartment. She parked the car in the parking lot and went up by the elevator with him following behind her closely. She was having a weird expression on her face. And Jungkook was worried that she might get annoyed if he asks her something. "Ding dong!!" The elevator reached the 6th floor. They came out and walked towards a certain door. This was miho's house. At this time, she can't go anywhere so she had to come to miho's place as he was not there. It was 10'o clock now and the cold wind was blowing outside. She pressed the door code and went inside looking back at him. "Here! Come inside! This is miho's apartment. Just feel at home!!" she said smilingly. Again miho!!! He was super annoyed. But he kept his cool and went inside not making her feel uncomfortable. She gave him a black pair of flip flops and got one for herself too.

After changing their shoes, she said with a commanding tone, "Just sit on the couch! I will be back after some time and don't forget to open the door for the food delivery.!!"

He acted like a small obedient kid and nodded sincerely.

After being satisfied with his answer, she turned around to leave.

She went to the guest room, took a pair of comfy clothes and went inside the bathroom. She then washed herself up and also her clothes.

After getting all dressed, she laid down the clothes for drying out on the balcony.

After finishing all her work, she went out to find him sitting on the same spot she ordered him to. She found it funny but controlled her laugh.
"Is the food delivery here?" she asked.

"Uhm— yeah!" he said while nodding.

"You go there in the dining area and just eat your meal quietly. Don't make any noises! Okay?" she said it like she was tutoring a little kid.

"Okay!" She went to make the bed for him to sleep in the guest room. She then looked for a pair of t-shirt and shorts for him so that he can sleep comfortably.

Usually, she would've never done that but since she was afraid that he might make some mistakes while she was in Miho's house. She has to avoid trouble.

She then forced a smile on her face and went out. It was the first day of her period and she was really in pain.

Every time she got her periods, the first day would be so painful for her that she wished she had just died.

Coming out, she saw him still eating now. "Are you done!?" she asked while sitting across him. "Yeah! I'm full now!" he said smilingly. She then took him to wash his hands and dried them. After that, she again asked him to sit on the couch and not to move. She then tidied up the entire table and went to take the trash out. Only after coming back to the apartment did she ask him to go change his clothes. "The clothes are in the bathroom. Just go and change," she said leading him to the bathroom. After that, she went into the guest room and waited for him. He took a quick bath and changed into the clothes given by y/n to him. He was looking like a boy in High school and his teenage. It was a black t-shirt and black shorts. He was looking cute yet handsome. His black hair was wet and crystal-like water drops were dropping off his chest, wetting his clothes. Using a white towel to dry his wet hair, he came out and went to y/n.

If it would have been any other day, she would've drooled over him but since she was in her periods, she was feeling nothing but annoyed.

"Here! Go to sleep now!" saying this she cleared the way for him to walk to bed which was covered in black sheets.

He dared not disobey her but he just can't leave her there standing by the bed.

"If I will sleep here, what about you!?" he said somewhat puzzled.

"Don't care about me. I'm fine. I will sleep in the living room. Good night!" she said assuring him.

"But you're a girl. I can't let you sleep in the living room. It would be not manly." he panicked.

"Stop right there! You don't need to be manlier. You just need to be happy. Anyways I can't sleep on the bed so you just dream peacefully.

And uh~ I'm a little cranky because of my periods so sorry!

Don't think about it.

Bye-bye!! Sweet dreams!!"

Before he could reply to her, she turned off the lights and closed the door.

His heart skipped a beat when she said that he only needs to be happy but he was still worried about her.

He had no choice but to sleep.

Y/n was exhausted today but overthinking surrounded her mind.

She was a careless girl but she still can't care less about another person's things.

She just hoped that nothing would go wrong during her stay at his apartment.

To be continue....................