🫀Premika 🫀

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺.

Shubman broke the kiss. Laranya could feel his hot breath. Against her neck.

"I love you" Shubman said caressing Laranya's cheeks

"I love you too" Laranya stared deep into Shubman's eyes.

Shubman got off her and they got into a better position.

"Guess that jealousy theory worked" Shubman stood up to get some chilles water from fridge.

"Who told you about that? " Laranya followed him to the kitchen.

"Sorry I can't reveal my source" Shubman gulped the water

"Bada aaya resource! I know it's Ishan" Laranya was going back to her room.

"Where are you going!? " Shubman ran to her to get in front of her.

"I'm sleepy " Laranya shrugged

"So?..... "

"So what?! I'm going to the room"

"You are sleeping in my room" Shubman grabbed Laranya's waist. Laranya kept her hands on his chest.

"W-what? "Laranya got a little tensed

"Wait... Not sex ok just normal sleep ... Cuddle ok?"

"Oh..... " Laranya sighed in relief

"Come on I'm a man if culture. I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable. And if you don't want to be with me then it's totally fine to be honest" Shubman caresssed her cheeks

"No it's ok I'll just change and come " Laranya smiled and went to her room.

Laranya went to her room and changed her clothes. While Shubman was laying in his bed talking to his sis on the phone.

OTP:- 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚊𝚗 /𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡

𝙏𝙤𝙝 𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙗 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙖?!

𝙱𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚒 🤭

𝙈𝙩𝙡𝙗?!?! 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙🫨🫢

𝚈𝚞𝚙𝚜🫠

𝙊𝙢𝙜𝙜𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧🫣🫶

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 🫰🤌

𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙝𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 🫸

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚒𝚒 🫷.

Laranya came in the room.

"Come here baby" Shubman pulled her on the bed 

"AH Shub!"

"Sorry"

Shubman hugged Laranya and she hugged her back.

"I really love you Laru "

"Me too Shub....but..."

"But?..."Shub looked at her as Laranya stared deep into him.

"Shub dekho.......Ok I don't want to bring this up but ..tumhari ex thi Sara Tendulkar jo bht badi i could say star hai aur mai kuch nhi hu toh public won't like a man like you with a normal girl like me plus I'm an orphan will your parents agree a girl like me ?"

"Wow Tum itna sab soch rhi thi?Arey tumne mujhse pyaar kiya hai mere fans se nhi aur rhi baat family ko toh woh tumhe accept krenge no dobt .Aur log kya kahenge ye tumne kabse sochna chalu kiya...Sara is a past let her be past "Shubman kissed her forehead and comforted her.

"Par-"

"Par war kuch nhi You know Shahneel di wants to meet you so baddd"Shubman mimicked her big sister Laranya giggled at his antiques .

"Ok toh milwa do"

"Kaise tum toh jaa rhi ho 5 din baad" Shubman said sadly

"Toh Ranchi aa jao..Man manalo toh Ranchi itna durr nhi hai Mr.Gill"

"Accha Ranchi se Patna dur nhi hai na?"

"Nhi paas mai hai 8hr"

"Oh toh wahan ke Guru dwara chal skte hai mai apni puri family ko launga"

"Uh ok but kab?"

"Idk tum jab jaogi Ill talk to them"

"Oh ok "Laranya hugged him and they both slept cuddling each other 

____________________________________________________________________

Word count - 515 Words 

Short chapter ik im sorry gaizzzzz .