8. drunkard

Added a pic of my silly c.ai conversation
Sniffs Depression

Stuart awoke around 10 am. Murdoc had already left, and this made Stuart sad. He fought the feeling but was eventually forced to accept he missed Murdoc. Little did he know, Murdoc missed him too. He was at a club, trying to drink away his feelings. A very cute girl that he normally would've fucked came up to him and asked for a dance. Murdoc declined and the girl huffed and walked away, chin in the air. Murdoc couldn't have cared less what she thought about him. After a while he got drunker and drunker and eventually ended up kissing a bloke. They got a room together, both guys very very drunk.

______________________________________

When Murdoc woke up, he felt a stabbing pain in his back end. He slowly realized someone was next to him in the same bed, and got up to put some pants on and search for the toilet. He took his keys with him, just in case. He completely forgot where he was and what he'd done and he was ok with that. He didn't want to remember, anyway. Seeing the guy whose name he didn't even know next to him was already enough. When he'd found a toilet he nearly pissed on the wall next to the urinal but managed to aim just right. He stumbled downstairs, into the club, without a shirt on. He walked outside and got in his car and drove away. He contemplated going back to Stuart's house, as he was sure his own dad was home by now. He cursed at someone that nearly rammed into his car and decided he'd go home, grab some stuff and see if he could stay with Stuart for a week. When he arived home, he saw his father's car in the driveway. He parked his car a few houses away and climbed into his house through his bedroom window. He got a few pairs of clothes, some of his other things and climbed back out through the window. Meanwhile, Stuart was making something to pass the time. He'd found some cardboard and some yarn and made a little ragdoll puppet out of it that he was now painting to look like Murdoc. He gave it a little beer bottle, because he thought that fit Murdoc. When it was done he let it dry in the sun of his window. He was just halfway on the stairs when the doorbell rang. He almost fell off the stairs and skipped a few steps and opened the door to see Murdoc with a backpack. "Eh... what's that backpack for?" He asked, curious. "Can i stay a little while? My dad just got home and i don't want to go home right now." Murdoc said. "O-oh, sure. I'll ask my mom when she comes home, even though i think she'll allow it. I haven't had a friend in ages." Murdoc nodded. Stuart's voice sounded a bit shaky, as he just remembered what happened only a few nights before. He now felt slightly uncomfortable around Murdoc, not knowing what he was thinking about. Stuart only just remembered what happened and he was now feeling a little resentment towards Murdoc. I mean sure, he was the one who'd started it and Murdoc simply went along but still. He'd thought it was a dream. Murdoc knew it was reality. Murdoc was the one who got in bed with Stuart in the first place. They sat on the couch, both on the other end. Stuart now tried to put as much distance as he could between him and Murdoc and curled up to take up even less space on the couch. Murdoc noticed this, also remembering the events from a few nights before. He immediatly felt guilty, knowing what Stuart was thinking about. It was his plan, after all. He'd cuddled with Stuart first. He decided he'd sleep on the couch tonight, to give Stuart some space. He just couldn't let it happen again. Now that he thought about it, what kind of dreams was Stuart having if he thought that was a dream? He didn't have time to question it much, though. Stuart's mother came home and saw the two boys, and wondered if they'd had another fight. Stuart stood up and walked up to his mother. "C-can Mudz stay f-for a bit?" He managed to almost choke out. "Oh, sure. He can stay." She said, looking at her son, worried, and then glancing at Murdoc, curious. Murdoc shrugged and stood up to get some food. When he came back Stuart was curled up on his mother's lap, sobbing. She looked up at Murdoc, raised an eyebrow and mouthed "Why?" Murdoc mouthed "Sorry." And sat on the other end of the couch. It was very awkward. With Stuart sobbing, his mother ocasionally glancing at Murdoc, and Murdoc trying to focus on his food while feeling Stuart's mother's glare. After a while Stuart stood up to go to bed, dinner forgotten. His mother looked at Murdoc and started questioning him. "What happened?" "Did you do something?" "Is he depressed?" "Did he do something?" Murdoc just looked at his lap and sobbed. "Its... something i did. But i don't feel really comfortable talking about it. Im guessing Stu forgot about it yesterday when he was sick." Murdoc finally said after a few minutes silence. "Ah. Well, i understand. You don't have to tell me if you really don't want to. I just hope it'll be okay between you two. You're the first friend he's had in years. After the car accident, no one wanted to talk to him anymore. He was a real loner, he'd often come home from school with bruises all over him. Just 2 days ago he came home telling me he had a girlfriend, but she didn't come to visit him once when he was sick. Im just worried about the poor kid, that's all." Stuart's mother said.

Bonding time with soon-to-be mom in law???
Yessir!!!
Also dw, they'll talk it out eventually.
Just not now.

Bye bye and DON'T BINGE READ