Meet up 🙈

Hima "Kazama what are you doing here?"
Kazama "I'm here for you" in a teasing way 🤭
Hima blank 'for me (blush)' "for me? Why...?"
Kazama "here is your uniform you forget"
Hima "my? Aahhh but how did you get it? And who give it to you?"
Kazama "O God you ask so many questions... I meet your mom in the way so I help her simple... Now go for the competition... I also gotta go... Bye~"
Again he Patt her head gently.
All the girls are looking at Hima and gossiping around 'is she his girlfriend' 'both look good together'....

At classroom

Lin "so he is Your crush Kazama right?🌝"
Hima "what mine 🫣"
Lin "hmm hmm blushing ahhh~"
Hima "stop it..."
Lin "why I stop whole school is gossiping about you two"
Hima "what??? Forgot it... Let's go for the race otherwise ma'am will scold us"
Lin "let's go"

At the ground

All the students are talking about Hima and Kazama and she also like it.
Hima participate in rally and achieve 1st place. Kazama watch the whole rally and get happy for her.

After few days

Summer vacation starts, Mitsy preparing fresh fruits for Shinchan and Kazama.
Mitsy "Hima..."
Hima "yes mom coming... What happen?"
Mitsy "take this fresh fruits to your brother's condo"
Hima "why me?🥺 look at the sun mom I'll get fried 🤧"
Mitsy "ohh~ this girl... it's not only for Shinchan it's also forgot Kazama... So don't make faces and go..."
Mitsy know that Hima like Kazama but never say this to her because she thought this is the age of making crush (cool mom 🤭)

At condo

Shinchan was reading comic book and Kazama taking a shower. Hima come and looking at the room, obviously her eyes are finding Kazama. Suddenly Kazama came out with a towel and Hima get surprised by the appearance of him. Kazama didn't get shy that time because she treat her like a little sister. But Hima get shy and tell Shinchan that she was leaving and left.

 But Hima get shy and tell Shinchan that she was leaving and left

Note: Pictures are taken from Google, I use different characters in every chapters hope u guys don't mind and Sorry for my grammatical mistakes 🤧