Hurt: Part One

Mariah P.O.V.

Last night was one of the worst nights I've had in a while. I couldn't sleep and something was telling me that someone was gon get hurt soon.

I opted to sleep in the guest room away from Legacy since we kinda weren't talkin'. I just didn't want to be around him at the moment.

After taking a shower and getting myself together, I slipped on a floral high waisted skirt and a black top with a deep v-cut. I threw on a chunky diamond necklace and medium diamond earrings, finishing with black heels.

I had no idea where I was going, but I knew for damn sure I was leaving from around Legacy.

"Baby, where you going?" Speak of the devil himself.

"Out." I grabbed my phone and clutch, then walked to the kitchen.

I heard him let out a deep breath, and knew he was annoyed.

"Problem?" I cocked my head to the side and lifted a brow at him.

"Hell yea I gotta problem. Out don't tell me where the fuck you going! You of all people got niggas gunnin' after you, and ion even know where the fuck you leaving to go at."

"You think I give a fuck about these pusspuss niggas? I don't! Same way they gun work mine does too! Shit, bang bang son." I said making a gun with my fingers.

He huffed again. "Just tell me where you going."

I side eyed him and rolled my eyes. "To get fucked. Bye." Call me childish, but if he wants to lie I can too.

"What the fuck you say?" he snatched me up by my arm and turned me to face him.

"You heard what I said son. Fuck out here wit that rah rah shit."

"Ion know what's going through yo head thinking you run somethin', but you betta chill. Now, where you going and you better not lie either." I rolled my eyes at him once again.

"Out, like I already told yo ass." He let out a laugh.

"Aight, do you cause I'm gon do me. Fuck you."

"Oh, trust I don't need you to fuck me. Sin can handle me just as well, but nigga you knew." I smirked. Ha, got em!

Knowing that me and Sin hooked up still bothers him, and I let that be known any time he wants to step out of line. Now, I would most likely never go there again with Sin, unless we actually planned n being together which I highly doubted. But Legacy wants to push me away, and he knows exactly who I'm going to for help; Sincere. What he doesn't realize is that he's doing exactly what he doesn't want to happen. When Sin sees an opportunity to show he loves me just as much as Legacy, he's going to take it.

"Oh fa'real? Well gon ova there and let him fuck you, so I can call up Lissa." Again, I smirked.

Walking out the door I grabbed my car charger. "Have fun cheating Legacy."

................................

Legacy P.O.V.

Mariah didn't make it to her car before I heard tires screech. I didn't even have to think about what was goin' on cause I already knew what time it was.

I ran out the door as quick as I could and tackled her to the ground.

A round of gun shots rang out and broke the windows on the house and her car. I felt something sharp launch into my side as I covered her from the bullets and glass.

"Shit!" I took her gun out Mariah's clutch and shot back at the car, hitting two niggas. One in face and the other in his hand, making his gun drop to the ground. Within seconds the car was gone and her parents were outside.