Names (Wii Traps You AU)

Eteled looks over at Sam, its been a few months since they met again. But ever since they found out they're related to each other, even after Sam got trapped in the Wii, something just wouldn't leave his mind.

Eteled taps Sam's shoulder, getting her attention.

"Yeah?" Sam says as they look over to Eteled.

"I'm sorry for about asking this.... but why don't you call me dad? Since we found out we're family, you're still calling me Eteled." Eteled asks with a frown forming on his face.

Sam frowns and looks away.

Eteled instantly regrets asking. "Of course she wouldn't want to call you dad you haven't been in her life since she was 6, stupid!" He yells internally.

"I-I don't mind you calling me Eteled! I just.... just forget it.....I'm sorry."

Sam takes a deep breath.

"No its fine. I just don't feel comfortable yet. You don't look like the person you were 10 years ago, and it just feels weird right now. I'm sorry!" Sam mumbles, feeling dejected.

"It's fine.....don't force yourself Sam." Eteled sighs.

He rubs Sam's head and fakes a small smile.

"Well it seems like it's getting late... I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight Eteled." Sam mumbles as she gets up.

Eteled awkwardly tries to give her a hug, but lowers his arms thinking that maybe that's not a good idea. "What if she doesn't feel comfortable being hugged by me....?" He wonders.

Sam see this and hugs him, making Eteled feel a little better.

"Goodnight Sammy." Eteled smiles.

Eteled releases Sam from the hug and lets her go. Sam walks over to the hospital bed that Eteled dragged out of the Hallway, years before she got stuck in the Wii. Eteled was kinda enough to let her sleep in it.

She get in bed and under the blanket, she closes her eyes and tries to sleep.

 Eteled starts walking around the Wii, he grabs his axe and continues his walk.

He makes sure that The Corrupted Mii won't appear anytime soon. As he tries to listen for any noises coming outside of the Wii, only to hear a slight snoring noise coming from Kyle.

Eteled puts his axe down and walks towards Sam, smiling seeing her sleep so peacefully. They tuck her in and kiss her forehead.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, my little girl..." Eteled whispers.

He continued watching over Sam the whole night....

Months later...

Eteled walks into the Mii channel after playing a round of Wii bowling just to see Sam immediately run over to him. She grabs on Eteled's sleeve and tugs on it.

"Dad! can we play tennis together? Please!" Sam exclaimed.

Eteled looks at her surprised. Making Sam's happy tone turn to worry.

"You okay?" Sam asks.

Eteled starts to smile wide and in one motion, he pick up Sam into a tight hug.

"ACK! DAD!?"

Eteled tears up.

"You called me dad! Hahah... You don't know how happy you just made me right now sweetie!"

Eteled kisses her on the forehead and hold her close to him.

Sam smiles and looks up at him. Tearing up as well.

"I love you Dad." She whispers.

"I love you too Sammy."

Wow, it's been a hot minute since I wrote a story for wdy! I hope you enjoyed it!