Copyright

Copyright © 2024 GalaxyUnknown07.All rights reserved

No part of this publication is to be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without the written permission of the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

I am the writer of the book and hence the owner too. It is purely my work. I own the copyright © towards it and I do not allow anyone to use it. So do not dare to use/copy/steal it.

This book is only published on Wattpad and ScrollStack. If found anywhere else and the author has not given any information about it, kindly report it as soon as possible.

This is completely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person(s), living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

All the images used here are taken from either Instagram or Pinterest or Google. Hence they belong to their respective owners. Whereas there are some designed by me itself and I own the copyright towards that.

Copyright © holder - GalaxyUnknown07