chapter 17

Previous

Jin :- baby he is kid he I'll be fine baby we I'll be strict with him okay now stop crying baby you're my cute baby you are my bear you are my strong baby right stop crying you gonna make yourself I'll ( said and within some time tae was finally clam)

Timeskip at 9pm evryone was seating in living room tae was hugging suga who was ignoring him and Jin was enjoy the drama and even he cheek kook but without letting him know

Present:-

Tae :- hyungie I'm sorry plz ( said hugging him tightly)
Suga:- leave me taehyung ( said free himself)
Tae :- no I'll not first forgive me then I'll leave ( said again hug him)
Suga :- are you waring me Or asking for forgiveness ( said look at tae with confused look)

Tae :- I'm saying you too forgive me only hyung ( said  with done look suga ignore ) Tae :- I'm sorry you want me to hold my ear and apologize ( ask  ready to hold his ear) Suga :-  no just  massage my leg it's paining so much ( said with smrik) T...

Tae :- I'm sorry you want me to hold my ear and apologize ( ask  ready to hold his ear)
Suga :-  no just  massage my leg it's paining so much ( said with smrik)
Tae :- hyung you're taking advantage ( said  seat near suga)
Suga :- okay then I m gonna tell ji.. ( cutoff by tae)
Tae :- you're my sweet hyung see I'm doing naa why to call jin hyung huh ( said start massaging suga leg)
Suga :- shh thier to yeah thier good I think you should leave the company and start doing massage ( said to tae who was glaring him)

Tae :- why not my mylord  ( said  with deep vioce) Suga :- baby yk what you did wrong today to punished kook in angry ik bully is the thing which is a crime I'm also angry at him but you can't beat him like  it's not good for him yk that he is sti...

Suga :- baby yk what you did wrong today to punished kook in angry ik bully is the thing which is a crime I'm also angry at him but you can't beat him like  it's not good for him yk that he is still recovering and you beat him this much ik his mistake if unforgivab.. ( cuttoff by tae)
Tae :- ik i punish him anger but i m sure if you're both were at my place you gonna do the same yoon hyung told me they want to call the cops and ik how much strict rule for bully  i even tell him to apologize but he didn't listen you  remember when some when I save that boy from his bully and then you said always stood for other i teach him same but i saw disappointment for me in joon hyung eyes he didn't said but i see that i was not in my sense but he yk it can ruin his whole futher he didn't think twice before beating the boy and give fake no too ( said angrily and about too leave as soon as he see kook coming with support of wall )