chapter 34

Previous

Hobi :- suhh ntg happen to our bun you trust me right hyung is here your hobi hyung will always protect you and bun I'm. Here right your sunshine will protect his bun and bear leave this all on me now hmm ( said rubbing tae back to clam that crying bear ti clam. Him while now he was worried about tae just the here a knock on door)

KNOCK KNOCK

Present :-

Hobi :- who it is? ( ask while opening the door)
Gaurd :- boss Young Master jungkook is crying rm boss is thier and told me to call you both ( sudden in hurry without saying anything taehope ran toward kook room with worried face )

With namkook

Joon :& shuhh bun what happened tell me bun ( said trying to touch kook who was crying badly and back away from joon )

Even with that worried look Namjoon still looks good 😍 His intensity and focus just add to his charm It's like he carries that thoughtful energy with him and it makes him even more captivating No matter the mood, he always manages to shine

Kook:- do.do.don't hurt kookoo kookoo ne.need hy.hyu.hyungie ( he was a screaming crying so much space was turn red from crying eyes closed tightly hand making fist in blanket)
Joon:- kook bun open your eyes see you are safe here no one is hurting you I stop crying look at me ( said trying to comfort him Justin room door brust open and hope kook entered)
Tae :- bun bear hyungie baby look at me see it's hyungie baby breath in breath out breath in breath ( said trying to go near him but he was backing away)
Kook :- no no no hu.hurt ko.kookie kookie so.sorry kookie so.sorry ( time hugging blanket close to himself covering his whole body)

Aww Kook crying in his hyung's arms is just the cutest thing ever 🥺💖 Even when he's upset he still manages to look adorable And the way his hyung comforts him makes it even sweeter How can anyone resist that cuteness?

Tae :- suhh no noone is coming near you hmm relax relax deep breath it's just a nightmare ( slowly went near him price best to not make any noise to scare kook more which he is already scared so much)
Tae :- kook bun my love of life bunny my baby count my heartbeat baby follow my heart beat breath in and out ( as a soon as he reach near tae hug him close to his heart who hug back tightly holding him like his life depend on him feeling his hyungie warm )
Kook :- hy.hyungie sa.sav.save ko.koo.kookie ( he wasn't available to pronounce the sentence he was shaking in fear 😱 his shutt close his crying sound was equal in whole mension now as the room door was open )