~✨Prologue 🖤~

Gautami's POV

I was casually talking with my friends when i heard all the girl screaming in the corridor .... we ran there .....only to find all of them fan-girling... the new boy... "why the fuck are these girls simping for this boy in particular? "I asked my friends and the hit me with the "bhai tujhe nhi pta??...He's the richest boy in town" "you simp for him imma go from here BYE!" i said and dashed outta there...

Abhi's POV

I entered my new collage and walked through the hallway...All eyes were on we....Even though I don't use social media much My mom and Dad manage to get me in the news ALL THE FREAKING TIME....never thought itni larkiya mere liye tharki banegi ;) "OMG!!! ABHI BE MINEEE" A girl said almost rupturing my ear drums "ahem-ahem i'd prefer if you call me abhyudaya" I replied with the fakest smile ever....To be honest....meri phat rahi hai yrr!!....boys school wale ko achanak se girl and boys school le ayoge toh kiya hoga??

No one's POV

gautami and abyudaya both "HAPPEN" to be in the same class

teacher : "So everyone pls welcome our new student Abhyudaya Mohan and i am sure most of you already know him ....abhyudaya pls go sit next to gautami , our best student who will be a good guide for you throughout the year "

Gautami : MAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!

teacher : Gautami Kawle no complaints!!

gautami rolls her eyes as he takes a seat next to her 

Abhyudaya : Hey ? i am abhyuda-

gautami interupts him : WAYYY TO LONG cant you have a shorter name?

abhyudaya : hmm....well my mom named me abhyudaya since my birth so dont really think i can shorten it...dumbo

gautami : WHO THE FCK R YOU CALLING DUMBO?!

abhyudaya : woh woh!!~ chill out there honey...i called you dumbo any question?

gautami : Oh my freaking god why are you so annoying !!!

abhyudaya : I am j-

priya (another fangirl): ABHIIIIII OMGGGGG I AM SO LUCKY THAT YOU IN YOU CLASSSS

abhyudaya : uhm...priya can you pls not call me abhi?? my name is abhyudaya

priya : OMGGG ABHYUDAYA MOHAN JUST SAID MY NAMEEE

gautami laughs 

abhyudaya : what? why r u laughing?

gautami : Oh AbHi i aM so lUcKy To HaVe YoU iN my clAss (she laughs more)

abhyadaya : ARE YARRR!!

this was a little back story of how this dangerous af duo met 

as they grew older they became good friends ....they foung themselves sharing eveything with each other abhyudaya shared about how his father is so snobbish while gautami is unlucky enough to not have a family...

as the years flew by abhyudaya ...keeping his fathers name became a FBI agent

Gautami , not knowing much to do for her carrer rather than being that badass bitch her whole life ....she as well became and fbi agent

they work in the same team together and kinda devolped that frendmies forever bond

but little did they know

A call to thier boss's would change their life forever

........................................................................................................................................................ iss chatper se maine thori back story short mai deni ki koshish ki thi prr abhi toh story shuru huyi hai...agge toh bohot kuch hai!!

so sit back and enjoy this roller coaster of a story!~

~author ari~<3