Bedroom chaos

Me and frank have been a couple for over a year.He is sweet and loving with me, although sometimes he gets a bit touchy and protective. "Hey honey, how was your day?" He says in a sweet tone, opening his arms into a hug. I drop my bag onto the clustered and barricaded room and embrace myself into his arms.  "It was long" i sigh over-dramatically while pushing my head into his chest.I felt safe in his presence, and being with him overall, he always made sure that i was comfortable doing something,i was scared of him but not in a bad way because i knew Frank would never to dare lay a pinky on me. Ever. He kissed the top of my head and flattened out my hair with his long tattooed fingers.He holds me tighter, his body tensing instinctively and lets out a long sigh of relief down my neck. "I can't imagine a day that didn't include you being part of it,but i'm sorry you had a tough day, my love." He looks down at me and smiles at me calmly.  I press my head into his chest feeling his heart beat against my ear, he continues to comb through my hair with his hands as we both stand in each others arm sin silence. He smelt good, just like his aftershave, the smell brought in a warm and welcoming appearance about him (even if he had that sort of death stare in his eyes constantly). "There's no need to fath around and worry about me,i'm always fine." I break the hug and place myself messily onto the corner of his mattress, he sat next to me and stared into my eyes for a moment but then stop to open his mouth once more. "I missed you a whole lot today, i couldn't stop thinking about you at all..." He placed his cold hands onto my waist and pulled me towards him gently, he placed one of his hands on my face but kept the other one on my waist. Rubbing his thumb across my chin, he leaned in to press his lips against mine slowly. I stop him for a second and plonk myself onto his lap and wrap my arms around the back of his neck, he then wraps his arms around my waist again and rests his chin onto my shoulder and i press a kiss onto his cheek. His cheeks turn a charming shade of red and leans closer to me, his breath warm against my pale skin. He whispers. "I just want to hold you in my arms forever, i feel incredibly lucky to have you by my side" He kisses me tenderly on the lips as i kiss him back, putting my hands onto his chest and rubbing them up and down slowly to get a feel. He parts our lips and gives me a look, a look that indicates  about whats going to happen next. I knew what his intentions where, but i wasn't in the mood to be playing around all night together. Whenever i got home from work or simply even going out with friends, all he'd want to do when i got home was have sex and i was absolutely tired of it. He was an absolute maniac when it came to being in bed together, it was almost as if he'd lose control over his consciousness completely on those nights. "Frank, why are you giving me that look?" I hinted to him that i knew what his intentions where but he looked at me as if i were some kind of prey, as if he wanted to eat me or hurt me. "I have no idea what you're talking about."  A grin pierced into his cheeks rapidly, his gaze became dark and hot and i sure as hell was scared of what he was going to do next. He slid me off of his lap and forced me to lye myself onto the top end of his bed with my head and forced my legs open. "No, what the actual fuck are you doing Frank." he looked at me if i had insulted him, he shook his head and completely ignored my comment and put his head down towards my legs. I couldn't move my body as i felt numb, i didn't want him to put me through his silly games again, i was getting sick of this time after time and i felt like a prisoner under his will. In that moment, i felt something against me but i couldn't build up the courage to see what he was doing. I felt it, yet again but this time i built up the strength to lift my head up just enough to see his head and that's when i was able to see what he was doing. "Hey frank, what are you..oh my god-"