|first meeting|

Tw: cussing words you have been warned.

Geto introduced himself to the first-grade class. "Your between gojo and shoko seats." Mr yaga said pointing towards the empty seat. ".. alright." Geto sighed. He sat down on his chair, he placed his bag on the hook on his desk. The class wasn't long as he thought it was, the bell ringed "you and gojo will have a mission together. He's the strongest here so he's just going to be there for backup" - "ok, Mr yaga." Both gojo and geto said before looking at each other. Mr, yaga left the classroom since it was the students break time, when yaga left they both stared a bit more carful at each other. They didn't really pay attention to the other appearance until now

..(bangs.) - (sunglasses indoors..?)

Geto chuckled slightly, the thought of someone having sunglasses indoors was nust idiotic. "...you have horrible bangs." Gojo said, he mocked geto chuckle "..oh?-" geto responded in a harsh tone. Before anyone could even say anything to try and stop one of them of angering the other even more the two started fighting. Geto somewhat got the upper hand, he got on top of gojo and messed up his hair - gojo grabbed onto geto hair and pulled him down so he'll be closer to him. Gojo removed geto bun "Tsk. Your weak-!" - "weak huh!?- you motherfuc-.." before geto and gojo could continue to argue and fight yaga came back in the class. "Shit." They both said, both gojo and geto was forced to sit down on the hard somewhat cold floor. They both got scolded for fighting especially gojo.. another thing they got scolded for was fighting in the classroom where other students were. "You both need to get used to each other. You'll see each other more then you think you will." - "but Mr,yaga!- who the hell would want to work with some sunglasses dude!?" - "tsk..who would even want to hang out with some random student that has an horrible hairstyle." Both gojo and geto paused before eyeing each other "especially when they can't even have a good look on the first day they meet." They both said. Geto sighed and crossed his arms, gojo also sighed and looked away from geto "it doesn't matter. Your the strongest and second strongest. You'll work with each other most of the time" - "..ok, sir." Both of them sighed before getting up so shoko could heal them, geto tied his hair. His bun was more messy this time, gojo made a tsk sound, he looked away from geto once again. Shoko watched as they both ignored each other while visibly wanting to insult the other one. Shoko sighed, she took out her cigarette pack and took a smoke. ".. don't get hurt badly." Shoko said taking a smoke once again while watching them leave. "We won't!" Geto yelled out, he smiled warmly at shoko before going with gojo, His entire mood changed to annoyance. "how bothersome." Gojo mummered before leaving the classroom with geto, they walked down the hallway in silence for a while... "..tsk.I really hope you fail this mission." - "It's just a grade three curse, it's not like I'm that fucking weak." - "I know, but a special grade curse could come around. That would be my lucky day" gojo said in a teasing way, geto hit gojo on the chest "then you'll die too. Idiot" - "..your right, that'll be bad if I died, I don't want to see you for the rest of my life..sUgRo" gojo mocked geto name ".. exactly, staying with you right now is horrible, sat-o-ruw." Geto mocked gojo name back at him, They both continued to argue, until they met the curse when they was at the building.

"Tsk. can't you see we're busy!?!-"

both geto and gojo said at the same time, clearly annoyed that the curse was already there, they both took it out quickly. When gojo was looking away geto turned the curse into a orb. He swallowed it, (...how disgusting.) Geto thought to himself. Gojo sighed "I mostly did all the work!" - "we equally did the work. Stop trying to make it seem like I'm useless!" - "because you are,sugro." Gojo sticked out his tongue at geto while they still argued. "To think your one year older then me, you act so childish!" - "I'm older then you -? HA! No wonder why you look like a babyy." - "tsk..how are you even the top student at this school." - "I'm just the best!" - "..best of being annoying." They finally stopped arguing and walked back to the school, They stayed silent for hours until geto said something "...do you think we'll find the school.-? we been walking for hours." - "..uh. I know a way to find it. I just don't wanna go so soon" - "... staying with you any longer is bothering, just tell me how we can get there already!" Gojo stopped in his tracks and looked around"alright, Take my hand" he extended his hand towards geto ".. hell no." - "just do it already. The faster you do it the faster we'll be able to get this over with!" - "true... But it's still a no." Geto said, he looked away from gojo while they was mostly standing there. "Fine." Gojo stated, he wrapped his hand around geto waist and teleported to the classroom ".. you could've just grabbed me by my sleeve!" - "for once in your entire life your right. But I didn't want to deal with you anymore so I grabbed anywhere!" - "your first thought was to grab me by the fucking waist-?!" - "..I mean, you look female enough to not really be bothered." - "wh-.. female enough-?!." geto pulled away from gojo ".. fucking weirdo." Geto mummered before crossing his arms. "Soo, your fine -?" Shoko said, she smoked her cigarette while looking at the two tall guys.

"...yes, shoko.. We're... unfortunately fine." Both geto and gojo said, they leaned away from each other.

(... he's strong for a weird bang guy.).

(so, Mr, yaga wasn't lying..he is the strongest. Somewhat Good abilities i suppose..)

They both turned away from each other, geto glanced at gojo and shoko before parting away. "To think a guy like that is actually useful in battle." Gojo hummed, he put his hands in his pockets. "He looks cool.... perhaps we likes to smoke." - "to have another smoker would be worse." both gojo and shoko talked to each other about geto. Mostly gojo said somewhat strong bangs guy. Shoko on the other hand said he looks like a good guy with better manners then gojo. "Better manners-?! Tsk. I doubt it! He fought with me first when we met." - "..you insulted him." - "but shoko-! It was the truth!" Gojo said, he sighed. "Besides.. he's quite....fine I guess." - "like..in looks?" Shoko responded, it clearly got her interest. "...i guess." Gojo whistled while thinking about it "uh... he's..ugh, never mind." Gojo sighed, the more he thought about geto the more he got flustered "..you like him, don't you?" - "What-?! No, no. He's annoying, Weird, strong I guess, and...uh." - "you definitely like him." - "I don't." - "then what else do you know him for?" - "....a..curse eater" - "..a what-?" - "curse eater. He like made a curse into this ball thingy and swallowed it-!" - "hm.. interesting!" Shoko took another smoke before continuing "i can see how he's the second strongest, he can probably summon them if he defeated them... if he could..with that type of ability like that, he might have many second grade curses, maybe even special grades or first grade curses!" - "..you sure seem interested in his ability" - "who wouldn't? It's quite useful it seems" - "ehh.." - "....your interested too, right?" - ".. perhaps." - "I knew it!" - "whatever.." gojo took off his glasses to clean them. ".. he's cute I suppose." Gojo mummered he put his glasses back on. "Alright, I'ma go home noww." - "don't go to a bar and get drunk" - "I wonteee." Shoko chuckled "hm, alright. I'll go to my clan now. I can't wait to see their reactions to me being home late for once" gojo said, he fixed his sleeves and went home, so did shoko and geto.

|The next morning|

"... you want us to get along..?" Both gojo and geto flinched at the idea. "Yes. You'll be working together most of the time like I said, so you need to."

"tsk. How bothering."

Both gojo and geto said, both of them sighed..they didn't even look at each other the entire time.

(Alright, get along with him. Can't be so hard.) gojo thought to himself while fixing his glasses. (ok, just be a bit nicer-..! And everything will go smoothly.) geto thought to himself as well while fixing his hair and collar.