˚୨୧⋆。˚ 1

you, yoo mieun, are a simple girl with a simple life

you, yoo mieun, are a simple girl with a simple life. everyday at the time of 4:30 in the afternoon, you attend your ballet classes. other than these classes, you don't really do anything else extracurricular, since college is already a plenty handful and these ballet classes have been taking up most of your time after your lectures aswell, usually ending at around 6:30- and you like to stay behind sometimes, even after they end.

beside your dance studio is a huge company building named 'elixir entertainment'. you never knew what it was ever since you started ballet at this certain studio, never minding the neighboring building enough to go out of your way and research about it. though, you overheard from a few other dancers in your class that it was a k-pop company that creates rock music. you weren't a fan of rock or anything of the type, so you never paid it anymore mind then you did before.

every now and then as you attend your classes, a boy always dressed in dark hoodies with fluffy hair that reached his shoulders in wolf-cut-like layers would come by, watching the ballet class go on from behind the window before he left, probably not wanting to seem weird. to you, he just seemed genuinely curious- probably not knowing you've saw him plenty of times.

another day at your ballet class, you hear again from a group of dancers fangirling and talking about the neighboring company, elixir's music and handsome idols. you were sitting on the shiny wooden floor, your feet in your pointe shoes pressing against each other as you stretched out your legs and glanced at the girls curiously.

"hey, mieun," a voice greets, before sitting down next to you and copying your movements of stretching- it was one of your few friends in the class, sunmi. "hi, sunmi." you replied back, watching your friend before your gaze turned back to the group of girls. "you've heard about the company too, hm? i think their music is pretty good," sunmi added, following your gaze. "a lot of girls that have attended here recently i heard are just here for the idols next door. but i doubt anyone here is going to see one idol from there,"

you made a small hum and shrugged, "i don't know. maybe it is possible, we just haven't seen it yet." sunmi nudged you and a small smile tugged her lips, "don't be so optimistic. i hope the girls don't get what they want and move from this class." both of your eyes moved to a door on one side of the room, which lead to the instructor's office room, as it opened and a lady walked out from it. the instructor, mrs. hwang, looked at the group of giggling and chattering girls as she walked to the front of the class. "get stretching, girls," she told them, before starting to do so herself. mrs. hwang spoke up again, this time to the whole class. "after you're finished warming up, grab the barres and set up."

you and sunmi both took one of the smaller ballet barres to share, you and her on opposite sides of it as you had your left hand on the bar. you fiddled with your outfit as the other students and mrs. hwang did the same, one hand holding onto the bar as you and everyone else faced the instructor with her very own bar, standing in the front of the class. "we're going to start with tendu," mrs. hwang stated, before demonstrating the types of said moves, her toes pointing as her leg extended in different ways- front, side, back. "front tendus- 5, 6, 7, 8,"

its been a few minutes of barre work, and you've already ran through a few moves since starting with tendu- pliés, rond de jambes, and développés, now doing the last move, which were frappés. in sync with mrs. hwang's movements and counting, your pointed right leg and foot switching from extended to the side in pointe, to flexed in front of your shin, then flexed behind in a continous rhythm, your right arm stretched out in a curve.

with you and sunmi's bar placed in the far back, closer to the windows then the mirror wall, you notice something in the corner of your eye and turn your head to get a better look- it's a boy with brown hair, his gaze fixed on you as you moved, messing up your rhythm slightly. he looked a little bashful as he was caught with his gawking, yet he didn't look away. the boy lifted a hand, giving you a little wave. you waved back, smiling back at him.

you turned back to where mrs. hwang was instructing, and soon, the class had finished up with barre work. you waited your turn to put yours back, glancing back at the window where you had caught the boy staring to find him long gone.

︵‿ ⊹ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⊹‿ ︵