˚୨୧⋆。˚ 2

later that day, you get home and its nearly time for you to start getting ready for bed

later that day, you get home and its nearly time for you to start getting ready for bed. you lay in bed to unwind for a bit before doing so, picking up your phone and going on it. you check instagram and text sunmi for a bit, before the thought of elixir crossed your mind again. you swipe out of instagram and go to google, your thumbs typing out the company name.

you find elixir's official website and immediately click that, your eyes big as you entered the site and scrolled around. lots of information about said company- like when it started, how, by who... etc. also a few new music releases of idols and band groups under elixir, which you watched a few of them.

one of the most popular bands seemed to be 'tomorrow x together', or 'txt', which is the one the girls in your ballet class have been talking about as of lately. curiously, you tap on one of txt's songs- growing pain, and listen to it. it starts off with a loud guitar, then the sound of (maybe?) drums are added in, then the voices of the idols, or atleast one of them. its surprisingly good, though you wouldn't listen to it on a daily basis or anything.

you've been researching about elixir's tomorrow x together band for a while now- it was nearly 9pm now, and you still haven't gotten ready for bed. you plug your phone to charge and run off to the bathroom, take a shower, then come back into your room, your body wrapped in a towel as you opened your vanity drawer and took out a facial sheet mask. you opened it up and placed it onto your face gently, before setting a timer for 20 minutes. it was cold, refreshing and a little slimy on your face, its aroma cucumber-like.

you've taken a liking to one of tomorrow x together's songs- dreamer. it wasn't like their usual music they'd make, maybe that was why you liked it so much, you figured- but their other songs weren't bad at all, dreamer was just your favorite, so much that you even added it to your usual playlist, a.k.a the one you put on to do literally anything. for the members of tomorrow x together, you still didn't know much about that, maybe you'd look more into it later. they were very good-looking and talented, you didn't blame those girls in your class at all.

after doing your skincare routine, making your bed, and brushing and blowdrying your hair, you had went straight to bed, waking up at around 9am the next day- which was a saturday. you usually had ballet classes all week daily, including the weekends, but it had been cancelled today because mrs. hwang had something going on, which she was pretty vague about. you didn't mind much about that though, immediately going to text sunmi.

•──────────────────────•

☀️
sunmi (sunny!)

today 9:13 am

you
good morning sunmy
did you hear class was cancelled?
delivered

•──────────────────────•

it took her almost a good hour to reply- but that was your best friend, you were used to it, and you'd wait. you were in your kitchen, all cleaned up, though still in your pjs as you had your breakfast of toast with butter and perked up at her finally texting back.

•──────────────────────•

☀️
sunmi (sunny!)

today 9:13 am

you
good morning sunmy
did you hear class was cancelled?

sunny
OFC
jjjsksjjsj finally

you
so want to hangout? if you can

sunny
SORRY CANT
maybe tomorrow?!?
if we don't have classes tomorrow
either that is😭😭 or before that!!

you
oh😭. its okayy, tomorrow then :)

•──────────────────────•

now, what could the park sunmi be busy with on a saturday? you wondered, but brushed it off. you didn't feel like spending the whole saturday at home, so you finished up your toast and went to your room, changing out of your home clothes and doing your makeup and hair.

it was a particularly nice day, so what better then to go out and stroll around town? you packed a small purse and you were out the door, walking your way to town where all the stores, shops, restaurants and people were. it was pretty crowded, like it'd usually be on a saturday, as you looked at the shops that were around, your earplugs plugged in and the wires coming from your jacket pocket, where it plugged into your phone. they were a little of a hassle sometimes, you even considered buying some headphones.

you stopped by a really cute store and walked inside, your eyes immediately caught by all the little things. the cashier greeted you and you smiled back in reply with a small 'hi' under your breath, which she probably
couldn't even hear, but it was the thought that counted. you stopped by a shelf full of collectable figurines and mystery boxes, you loved buying those just for the thrill.

there were a lot of differet ones- sanrio, smiski, sonny angels, and some other cute-looking figures that you didn't really know the brands of. you picked out a sonny angel one, which seemed to be of the cat life series, and walked further into the store. you picked up a few stickers with little cats and a pack of rilakkuma ones, before deciding to head to checkout.

you went up to the same cashier who greeted you, placing down your few things before you unzipped your purse and took out your wallet. the cashier lady scanned everything and you'd pay, leaving after a bit with a bag of little trinkets, feeling happy.

︵‿ ⊹ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⊹‿ ︵