chapter one: humble beginnings.

It was a normal spring day, the weather was nice and the sidewalks were filled with students on their way to school. Nagito walked on towards hopes peak, admiring the pink flowing trees beside him, when suddenly he saw a strange, yellow flower in a small ditch off to the side. It had a face. Erm.. actually.. I don't think flowers should have faces..!! Nagito thought. Luckily, chiaki was right behind him. "Nagito, why is the undertale flower here." She asked, but he had no idea himself. "Just let the main character handle it" he replied. He set back off to school.

Nagito was walking home, letting out a yawn. The sky was a beautiful yellow pink and orange gradient and the sky was practically clear. He had stayed after school just to place around bombs. When suddenly, a pale figure with its blue hood up tripped into a puddle in front of him. "Are you ok, sir?!" Nagito asked and he extended his hand. He didn't expect a boney hand to grab him. "Eheheheh- oh.. my bad.. that's my first language. Thank you for helping me up." Nagito was star struck. His beautiful black voids with white orbs.. his pale boney skin... his horrific fashion sense.. he was perfect. "So uhh... come here often mr..." Nagito trailed off "sans." Sans finished his sentence "and no.. actually I'm lost.." "you could stay at my place" nagito said without thinking "i- I mean if it's ok with you!" "That sounds great" sans said.. but as he stood fully up he whincied. "I must've landed on my bones pretty bad huh...?" Said sans.. squinting out of pain. "It's ok, I've got you." Said nagito. As he swiftly picked up sans in one quick motion and carried him to his house.

At his house, nagito layed sans on his couch

At his house, nagito layed sans on his couch. It was getting late, the sky was now a beautiful blueish purple and stars were becoming visible. Sans let out a yawn as nagito turned on a movie for them. Specifically alpha and omega, that one goofy wolf movie. At the end, nagito could tell sans was fighting to stay awake. "You can sleep here if you want." Said nagito with a smile "r-really?" "It's a little dark to leave isn't it?" Said nagito, now it was about midnight. Without argument. Sans passed out on the couch he's so cute.. thought nagito but he'd think I'm crazy to like him.. but he couldn't help but smile as nagito went to his own room for the night.