Sultry, Sleepy Serenade (LEWD FORESHADOWING INTRO!)

It was yet another rain infested, dreary Seattle night. Around 8 PM, to be exact.

Abby and Ellie had been happily dating for nearly six months. Each night, they chose whose house they would stay at following school and their days progressed as normal.

School, work, alternating between houses, sleep, in that order. Every single day, rinse and repeat, without fail.

Today though, their "typical" day to day schedule was slightly altered. Ellie didn't work today. Whereas, Abby unfortunately had to deal with the tedious tasks that came along with becoming an adult.

She would've much rather been wrapped up in an intimate cuddle session with Ellie, listening to her newest musical creations.

Abby had quite the singing voice herself. However, just like any other incredible singer, she was inclined to disagree... Much to Ellie's dismay.

As much as Abby would've loved to hunt down Ellie's whereabouts right now, that had to wait at least another 10 minutes... The "after work, evening routine" had to be accomplished first.

Only this time, Abby felt the overwhelming need to rush through the evening ordeals. Ellie could've been anywhere. The bedroom, the bathroom, out on the patio, or even not home at all. The possibilities were endless!

Although, where she was currently just so happened to be exactly where Abby wanted her to be...

Removing her leather jacket, Abby hung it up behind the entrance door, taking notice of Ellie's car keys, wallet and jacket hanging beside her own belongings.

Hmmm... She's home. Should've noticed her car parked outside. Abby, you're a fucking dumbass sometimes!

Shaking her head at her own stupidity, Abby quickly topped off Alice's halfway full food and water dishes while her beloved pet was sleeping.

Of course, this didn't last long. As soon as the dog overheard the sounds of food, water and rattling metal bowls, Alice came running. She licked Abby's hand, before moving her attention towards her dinner.

"Good girl!"

Abby laughed lightly, removing her earphones and placing them into the wireless charging case. She kicked off her shoes beside the couch, tossing her headphones onto the coffee table.

"Now, I can FINALLY go see my girl."

The farther that Abby stepped into the hallway, the more empty rooms she examined. Then... The mystery hit her like a ton of bricks. A mysterious sound coming from the Master bathroom.

Shower water, music illuminating from a speaker and quiet humming sounds. All of which gave way to Ellie's nightly showering routine.

Abby had two bathrooms in her apartment, despite currently living by herself. Her smaller bathroom was primarily used for guests, which were very few and far between.

However, Ellie was no guest... Ellie was far more than just a guest at this point.

"I smell an opportunity... A tasty one, too."

Abby was typically a quiet, but hard hitting woman. She spoke up for herself and others frequently, yet stayed quiet in awkward situations. The one thing that set her apart was her excruciatingly dirty mind.

Sure, everyone past their teenage years had a dirty mind a time or two, but Abby's was next level. Raunchy, sometimes unsolicited and actually quite humorous at times.