Part 2

5

Before, "I" had pursued Xu Xia for several months.

According to the original plot, after Mr. Lu returns to the country, knowing that "I" pursued Xu Xia, he became extremely jealous and directly ended "me."

To save my life, I stayed away from the main bottom Xu Xia before Lu Jue returned to the country.

Now, Mr. Lu has already returned to the country!

And he's in this private room?

Isn't he already aware that I pursued his heartthrob and holds a grudge against me?

"I won't go!"

I turned and ran, my life is important.

But the manager grabbed my hand and forcibly pushed open the door.

I couldn't escape in time.

After the door opened, my gaze fell on a handsome man in a white shirt.

I was stunned, Yan Yi... Why is he here?

6

Yan Yi's gaze met mine in the air, his expressionless face revealing a radiant smile, his eyes full of tenderness, his tone playful: "Husband, you're here too, what a coincidence."

Is it just my illusion, or did I see the other three people sitting at the table look like they've seen a ghost, their expressions horrified?

What's wrong with them?

Never mind, I can't care about other people!

I looked around, not seeing any other men around 25 years old.

Besides my wife Yan Yi, the other three men are all middle-aged uncles.

Mr. Lu probably hasn't arrived yet!

Good, good, there's still time.

I ran to Yan Yi and grabbed his hand, speaking urgently: "Little Yi, let's leave quickly, let's go out first."

Saving our lives is important!

Yan Yi gently said: "Okay."

But the other three people and my manager didn't move, still staring at us.

Especially my manager, why does he look so shocked and horrified?

I don't care anymore.

I took Yan Yi and ran away.

Whatever it is, let's talk about it after today!

After leaving the hotel, I covered my heart.

My heart is still beating violently.

Yan Yi gently touched my head, asking with concern: "Husband, what's wrong? You look pale."

I held Yan Yi, still frightened:

"Little Yi, did you know Mr. Lu was also going to attend that private room gathering?"

His expression was a bit subtle, nodding: "I knew."

I became more anxious: "You must stay away from him in the future. If he attends such gatherings, you must never go again."

His eyes brightened, his smile deepening: "Why, husband?"

I earnestly explained: "Little Yi, that Mr. Lu is a pervert!"

7

Yan Yi's lips curled into a smile, but his eyes flashed coldly.

"Oh," his fingers caressed my neck, chilling, "How is he perverted?"

I earnestly explained: "I also heard it from someone.

Little Yi, you're handsome, I'm just afraid that once he sees you, he'll have bad intentions towards you. So, you must stay far away from him in the future."

His head rested on my shoulder, his voice frail: "Okay, husband. Hearing that, I'm really scared."

I hurriedly comforted Yan Yi, stroking his head: "Little Yi, I'll protect you."

After bringing my wife home, I called my manager.

I was ready to be scolded by my manager.

But when the call connected, the manager's flattering voice came through:

"It's okay, just go home first. It's not a big deal. As long as you and your... boyfriend are happy."

I asked in confusion: "Did Mr. Lu not do anything to you guys after we left?"

The manager paused, then said: "Nothing at all, Mr. Lu is so nice, why would he blame us?"

The manager laughed: "Lin Ran, you can take it easy for a while, spend quality time with your boyfriend."

I helplessly said: "Just a few days ago you called me love-brained, told me to take on more work.

Why did you suddenly change your mind?"

The manager firmly said: "Being love-brained is great! You should be love-brained right now! Lin Ran, listen to me, you don't need to worry about work."

After ending the call, I was bewildered.

Why did my manager's attitude suddenly do a 180?

Yan Yi and I sat on the sofa watching TV, discussing this matter.

Yan Yi dutifully fed me strawberries, softly saying: "Your manager is probably worried you're working too hard and gives you a break."

I nodded, perhaps the manager had a change of heart.

I quickly forgot about this matter.

A week later, my proposal ceremony was finally ready.

But my wife had to go on a business trip and hadn't returned home yet.

I'll wait for him to come back before I propose.