Chapter 26

" okay so the album will drop while you're at your wedding tomorrow" kendrick said setting everything up.

" at least i can do this one final time before im locked down" i sighed out.

" i still can't believe you're getting married"

" neither can i" i said.

" i have a question... what do you want to gain from dropping this album.. don't you think it's gonna cause an argument between you and your wife to be" he asked.

" it might.. or actually it will but i'm gaining the happiness of knowing kehlani finally knows how i've always truly felt about her from when we first started being together to now.. maybe im hoping she'd show up here and tell me how stupid I am for doing this and i should runaway with her or maybe im hoping this is setting us both free in the end im just hoping" i said.

" well whatever happens i just hope we can continue to grow and do better like we are"

" preach brother" i said chuckling.

i opened my phone to a bunch of text from lori talking about how much she loved me and couldn't wait but i didn't respond but instead i cleared them and went to my photos.

i clicked the favorites folder and scrolled up. i clicked a photo of kehlani and adeya that keh has sent me a year and a half ago.

i rubbed my finger over the picture and smiled.

" yeo ken i wanna use this photo as the album cover" i said showing him.

he looked over from what he was doing and he chuckled.

" you're not hiding who this album is about at all" he shook his head.

" nope this one will be very direct and the name of the album is gonna be all for love "

" all for love... you better hope lori doesn't divorce you as fast as yall get married" he said changing the name of the album.

" ima send you the photo i mean it when i said it's all about them"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEHLANI POV

" bitch you have to get up" Jaz said

" why so in the next couple of minutes i can see the loml and baby daddy get married... no i'm okay" i groaned out.

" maybe seeing you will make have second thoughts and not do this" destin chimed in.

" it's too late... i was too late.. i thought we both had finally done our healing and worked on ourselves to be the happiest version of us and i was too late" i said wiping a tear that dropped off my face.

" oh girl i don't think it's too late look at what was posted to her instagram"