Part 22

My online secret aliases had been exposed.

The popularity of my little courtyard's account wasn't low; the crew's live broadcast recording had been leaked, revealing similarities between my current residence and the videos posted on the account.

People also dug up details about my hands, and a massive crowd flooded my account asking if Jiang Cheng was really behind it.

I didn't respond.

Nor did I update anymore.

It wasn't interesting now that my address had been exposed and people were talking about coming over to reveal who really was behind the account.

Pei Jin Yan asked if I wanted to move somewhere else. He mentioned he had a place with a yard that I could mess around in, with security to ensure privacy. The local people could take care of this yard.

I asked him, "How much is the rent?"

He laughed, "Talking money with a loyal dog?"

I was quiet for a moment before saying, "So, are you planning to by my sugar daddy?"

"Consider it as you giving me face," he replied.

Pei Jin Yan really had a way with words.

As I started moving, I ran into Zhou Qi acting sneaky at the door.

Seeing me, he didn't hide.

I heard their filming had ended, but what was he still doing here?

I didn't plan to interact with him, but he awkwardly stopped me, calling out, "Jiang Cheng."

"What is it?"

The door to the yard had been open these past days as Pei Jin Yan had called people to help with the move.

Zhou Qi looked at me with a complex expression, "I have something to ask you."

"Ask."

I wasn't very patient.

He seemed different, previously he couldn't look me in the eye, but now he seemed almost humble.

"Do you know a singer named 'Nameless'?"

?

"No."

As I started to leave, Zhou Qi panicked and grabbed me, "He's famous online, how can you not know? I've contacted him before to write a song, and the IP address for his account is from around here. I asked around the village, and you're the only one who messes with music here. Haven't you met any other singers?"

"..."

"Did you join this variety show just to find this person?"

He admitted, "Not exactly, just thought I'd drop by on the way."

I remembered the messages on WeChat before. Zhou Qi kept asking if we could meet up, but I don't really use WeChat much now, just a few clients and Pei Jin Yan.

I recalled not replying to his message, forgot about it.

He wasn't important, nor was it an important matter.

I told him, "I don't know any singers, you've got the wrong person."

What made it awkward was that right after I said this, the movers were bringing out my piano.

Zhou Qi, for some reason, fixed his gaze firmly on my piano.

As the workers set the piano aside, Zhou Qi seemed to act on impulse. When I wasn't looking, he suddenly pressed a few keys on my piano.

The sound of the piano caused him to suddenly widen his eyes, then his gaze shifted from the piano back to my face.

He seemed to realize something but didn't want to believe it. His expression became complicated.

He's crazy.

Then I just watched him pull out his phone and dial a number, right in front of me. The next moment, my phone started vibrating.

I prefer not to set a ringtone, but the vibration was loud enough, and Zhou Qi's call appeared on my screen.

I remained silent, and he saw it too.

It seemed like his world was collapsing, but I calmly directed the movers to keep working.