Hurt

Balaj came to haniya room and she was sleeping. He took a deep breathe and step inside her room. He sat in front of her laying figure and kissed her forehead multiple times

Kyun karti hu faltu harkty k bhaiya ko daantta pare huh*he slowly whisper*

Bhaiyaa*she slowly open her eyes and balaj smile at her*

Kya huwa beta soe nhi aap?*balaj asked*

Soe thi aap ny utha diya mujy*she pout*

Dramebaz mainy tou kch kiya hi nhi*he said with nervous smile*

Hehe I love you bhaiya*haniya said and hugged him tightly*

Acha zyada buttering nhi so jao ab aram sy*he make her lay down*

Sulao mujy ab*she whine*

Balaj shock his head and sat next to her he started to caressed her hairs and soon she drifted into deep sleep. He sigh and left the room*

Next morning

Hani uth jao late ho raha school k liye beta*Arham said while shaking the little one*

Abhi nhi*she turn to other side*

Hani utho jaldo warna acha nhi hoga*Arham said firmly*

Nhi uthna jao naa*she annoyingly said*

Arham pull blanket from her little body pick her up and went towards washroom. He made her stand in front of the washroom

Go inside and I want you downstairs within 20 minutes*he said sternly and left the room while haniya whine*

Har time gussa hi aya rehta hai Hitler khi k*she mumbled and went inside the washroom*

In hazim room

Tum kal aye nhi dinner k bad marey room mai?*Arham said while entering in room*

Wese hi bhaiya I thought you must be tired*he said casually*

Arey hazim you are brother and nothing is more important than you all hmm*he ruffle his hairs while hazim smile*

Chalo breakfast k liye Aajao bhaiya gussa karengy warna*he said and hazim nodded*

Everyone came in dining room except ayan who was still sleeping

Ayan kaha hai?*balaj asked while setting the table*

Mujy laga uth gya hoga es liye mai gya hi nhi usk room mai*Arham said*

Mai jata hun bhai*hazim was about to get up but hani run before him*

Ab es ko kya huwa*balaj said being so done from her dramas*

Usko irritate karny gai hogi*Hazim laugh*

Haniya came in ayan room and he was sleeping while his mouth was open. She giggles and then she took a small steps towards his bed and took the glass of water which was on side table

Utho bhaiyaaa*she shout and pour all the water on him and run outside the room*

Ahhhh*he shout and sat on bed straight*

Hani mai tumhy choro ga nhi aj*he shout angrily*

Pehly pakar tou lou*she shout from outside and started running downstairs*

Ayan look at himself in mirror and clench his jaw

Hani was running on stairs while giggling but soon they heard crying voice

Hani kya huwa beta*three of them run towards her*

Bhaiya*she started to cry loudly because she fell down from the stairs and her head started to blead*

Balaj quickly pick her in his arms and bring her into living room. He make her sit on couch and hazim run to bring first aid box

Bhaiya dard horae*she was crying really hardly*

Chup meri jaan abhi theek hojaye ga hmm*balaj started to console her while Arham was looking at her with worried face*

Hazim came back with first aid box and he started to clean the blood from her head. He bandaged it.The wound was not so deep but haniya is so sensitive so she was crying really badly*

Chup hojao hani dekho ab tou bandage b kar diya hmm*hazim said while cleaning her tears*

Kya huwa esy*ayan said while coming in living room*

Stairs sy gir gai*hazim said simply*

Eska wese hi dimag kam nhi karta kis ny kaha tha stairs py bhagny ko*Arham scold her harshly*

Bhaiyaa*she look at balaj but he also glared her*

Hani rona band karo galti tumhari apni hi thi na*ayan firmly said*

Mujy dard hora*she slowly said while being scared from her brother's eyes*

Breakfast karo phir rest Kar lyna school rehny dou aj*balaj said and take her towards table*

Hani mood quickly lighten up and she secretly giggles

In dining room

Bhut bari dramebaz hu tum hani*hazim saw her giggling nd he whispered her*

Khana kyun nhi khaa rae kya masla hai ab* Arham said as he saw her sitting while seeing the food*

Yai nhi khana mujy pancakes chahye*she huffed*

Hani kal bna douga pancakes abhi please kha lou bhaiya ko late hora haina*balaj ruffle her hairs*

Nhi khana*she stay stubborn*

Haniya complete your breakfast before I slap you in the morning*Arham harshly scold her*

Hani flinch and made sad face which was not unnoticed by her brothers

Arham was about to speak again but balaj stopped him

Arham!*balaj glared her*

Mai bna dyta hun jaan don't be sad*balaj stood up and went to make pancakes*

*Haniya look at arham and then whistle playfully while he just rolled his eyes. Hazim and ayan both started to laugh but immediately shut their mouth when arham glared them*

Bhaiya hmy kyun ankhey dikha rhy aap logo ny hi bigara hai*ayan sulk*

How was the chapter??

Do tell me your opinions in comments

Next chapter will come soon