Trouble

After breakfast they all left for office and hani was at home. She was getting bored she took her phone and call her best friend jiya

Hey babe!!!*hani smile*

Don't talk to me hani btaya kyun k nhi k school nhi aogi aj pta bh hai mai kitna bore ho rae*she said angrily*

Han yar aj mai stairs sy gir gai thi bhaiya ny kha k rest karo es liye nhi we*hani said*

Oho! Wo kaisey thekk tou hu naw tum*worried*

Han han mai theek hun you know my bhaiya is overprotective*haniya said making jiya smile*

Yeah! Bolo koi kaam hai kya?*jiya asked while seeing the time on phone*

Nhi bore horae thi tou socha tumhy call kar Lou*haniya said while munching her favorite snacks*

Class hai English ki mai baad mai call back karti hun and yeah listen kal murtaza sir test ly gy math ka so be prepared*she said and cut the call*

She make boring face and started to watch Netflix while eating alot of snack forgetting about how strictly her brother told her not to eat them

In university

Ainda marey samney b aye tou jaan sy mar dalo ga mai*ayan shout angrily*

Chalo yaha sy ayan*Ali his best friend dragged him away*

Time skipped at evening

Hazim and ayan entered in house and ayan directly went towards his room while hazim glared his back but he went to check on his little drama.He entered in room and his eyes widened looking at the mess she have created. Her bed was filled with snack wrapper and she was seeping peacefully

Aik tou yai larki bht maar khayegi kisi din*he mumbled and started to clean the room*

After cleaning he look at her and a soft smile appear on his face looking at his sunshine. She was too cute to handle. He kissed her both cheeks and left the room

In ayan room

Bro I am telling you if he messed up with me again then I will surely beat the shit out him*he yelled*

Bus bh kar ayan agr tumharey bhaiya ko pta chal gya k tumhari dobara larai hui tou bht maar khaogy* Ali said*

Ali mai usy fight bilkul nhi karna chahta par wo jan booj k bar bar taunt karta hai*Ayan said aggressively*

Hazim bhaiya ny kuch kha kya?*Ali asked*

Unhy pata nhi chala abhi tak mujy lagta hai unka mood kafi accha tha*ayan set his hairs in front of the mirror*

Ayan unhy sab pata hai mainy dekha tha unhy principal k office sy bahir aty huwy*Ali said and ayan felt something bad*

A..bb yar agr bhaiya ko pta lag gya na itna maregy Main sari zindgi yaad rakho ga*he fake cried*

Jao hazim bhaiya sy request karo Warna beta tum tou gaye*he laugh*

Chup kar yar dara kyun raha ha*he wipe off the sweat from his forehead*

He cut the call and run towards hazim room

He came inside after getting permission and look at hazim with puppy eyes while he just ignored him

Bhaiyaa please*he sulked*

Ayan bhaiya tum sy deal karen gy I am not gonna say anything*he said and continue his work*

Bhaiyaaa please last time ab kbhi b fight nhi karoga please*he sat in front of him and held his hands*

Ayan principal sir ny meri bht insult ki or tumhy unho ny es liye nhi bulaya kyun k mainy bht apologize kiya tha par the worst thing is bhaiya ko call jaa chuki hai ab mai kuch nhi kar sakta*he said and glared him while ayan started to sweat*

Bhaiya please mujy bachaa lyn ainda nhi karoga mai*he started to plead*

Ayan tumhy bht acchy sy pta hai bhai ki nature even Arham bhai b bhut gussa kariengy es dafa*he said and started to write his assignment Again

Bhaiyaa ab kya karo mainy jaan boj k nhi kiya wo zain haina taunt karta hai har bat py*he sulked*

Ayan mai kuch nhi kar sakta apny room mai jao*he ignored him*

Ayan look at him with sad face and left the room while hazim look at his lil brother with pitiful eyes. He can't see him in pain but now he can't do anything except praying for him

Time skipped at night

Hani came in ayan room and saw him doing his work on laptop. She sneakily came inside his room and look at him with mischievous smile

Kya kar rhy hu bhaiyaa*she said and throw fake lizard on him while he flinch badly and yell*

Ahhh yai kya hai*he look at the lizard and hani started to laugh loudly*

Ayan was already pissed off so he just stood up from the bed and went towards hani. He held her ear and twisted it badly

Ahhh bhaiya*tears left from her eyes*

What bhaiya!! Kitni dafa smjhaya hai es tarha ki harkty mat kiya karo*he twisted it more hardly*

Ahhh s...sorry*she started to cry*

Haniya har time mazak apko lagta hai yai acchi cheez hai huh*he freed her ear and glared her*

S..sorry*crying badly while rubbing her ear which was red*

Corner!!!*he yelled*

Bhaiyaa ko btaogi mai*she looked at him with sad face while he just glared her*

Face the wall and stand there until you realize your mistake understand*he dragged her towards the wall and scold her*

Hani started to sob while standing there. She wasn't excepting this from ayan as he don't punish her but today he just scolded her harshly

Ayan sat back on his seat and started to do his work but soon door opened revealing hazim. He look at hani and his eyes widened

Baby kya huwa*he run towards her*

Ayan rolled his eyes and continue his work

Bhaiya*she hugged him*

Ayan tumhara dimag thek hai kya kaha hai hani ko*he become worried after seeing her in miserable condition*

Bhaiya mera dimag set hai par eska nhi jo ab hojaye ga and you hani punishment di thi naw mainy*he glared her*

Ayan control your anger bhaiya any waly get yourself ready to bear consequences*he harshly scolded him and ayan came into reality*

B...bhaiya*he shuttered*

Haniya ao chaly beta you must be hungry*he take her outside without answering him*

Let's meet soon