chapter 3

Recap:
"Don't forget to have the slips signed and bring them back on Monday." I watch the interaction between Aiden and Ashlyn, looks like Ashlyn doesn't want to go to the field trip.... Oh Aiden gets another slip?

Ashlyn's pov

"Looks like school went well." My mom started "it didn't, not only stuck with that guy on the bus and class but now I'm in a semester long group project with him" at least that nice girl is in my group.

"I don't wanna go back tomorrow."

"Well on the bright side, maybe you'll finally make some friends. Especially with that nice girl you told us about."

"You know that isn't going to happen mom. Plus I don't know how to start a conversation with Aria."

"How could you say that?! How can you deprive your parents like this?" There they go again.sigh

"Where are they? Our memories of you having sleepovers or birthday parties? Our memories of bonding with your friend's parents and playing play dates? We want those parenthood experiences where we put a glass against your door at 3AM and listen to what you and your friends talk about."

"You guys done yet?" They're so bad at acting "yeah" they both said at the same time

"But in all seriousness, in your entire sixteen years of existence, you haven't once had a friend."

"I get that people are exhausting, but sweetie you can't just avoid-"

"No I think she's fine mike. Socializing is more effort than it's worth anyway." My mom interrupts dad

"Honestly, I'd rather do something else " me and mom said at the same time

"And I give up"

Knock knock

"That's probably the delivery guy." My dad stands up and go open the door when I receive a message

Aiden
Knock knock
         Just now

"Wait dad, don't open-" I tried to tell my dad

"-the door...."

"Ah. Hi!" "Good afternoon mister!!"

.
.
.
.
.
What do I do?

This is getting out of hand. No, it was already out of hand before.

Why is he relentlessly bothering me? I've made it obvious that I want nothing to do with him yet here he is at my house. He even drag Aria here.

Is he doing this on purpose? Should I just directly tell him to leave me alone?

At this point, I don't really care if I sound rude anymore.

I mean what kind of guy shows up at your house and never asks in the first place?!

It's been a Total of 9 hours since I've met this dude but I'm certain he's going to ruin any peace I have in my life.

Sigh

I've been in here for too long. Plus Aria is here too...

I finally came out of the bathroom and that Aiden guy notice me immediately.

Why do I I feel like he's planning something?