chapter 4

Recap:
"It'll be a good way to pass the time. And I have plenty to choose from." Why do you have so many?!

"Aiden I think you shouldn't pry ashlyn furthermor-" Aria trying to scold Aiden

"I just have to make each side the same color, right?" I accidentally interrupt Aria ...

"Yep! Like this." He solve them under 0.04 sec?! I'm too dumbfounded..

I guess I'll fiddle with it for a bit.

"Ah! Can I try one?" "Sure" "Tay! Sit properly!" "I will Aria!"
.
.
.
.
.
"We're finally here!!"

Eight hours was a lot longer than I thought it'd be

I started to stretch my body because I feel so uncomfortable sitting for 8 hours.

Stretch crack crack pop pop crunch crack

Meanwhile in the group
Crunch?!
Wow!
Cringe
ICK-

"Alright, Everyone don't go too far out, make sure to be back here at five, and if anything happens call us immediately! When everyone is back blah blah blah "

This place is  -kinda creepy..

"Hey ash you coming?" Aiden called me

"Stop calling me ash..."

  "I told you to not call her ash without her consent" Aria lightly scolded Aiden

"What should we do first?" Logan asks us

"Well, we haven't eaten since we stopped for lunch a few hours ago. I suggest we should first" Aria suggests

"We can get some food and talk about what to do while we eat?"

"Sure." "Sounds like a good idea."

"Yeah we should do that! Thank you for the suggestion Tay!"

"You're the one who suggested it first Aria!"

.
.
.
.
.
Aria's pov

We ate at a restaurant and we explored the savannah and stop for a face painting because Taylor suggested who am I to resist?

Taylor and Tyler got a matching butterfly face painting, Ashlyn got music notes, Ben got mustache while Aiden I don't know what that is but he's stealing coins right now.

"Pft- Hahaha!" Tyler turned to me " what are you laughing about huh?!" I took this chance to picture this moment in my camera.

"Wha- hey delete that ria!" "Blehh"

I just hope Ashlyn enjoys being with us. I promised with her parents that I will protect her.

Flashback
"Aria dear, can you please take a look for my daughter when you're in the field trip?" Mr. Banner asks me
"Of course Mr. Banner! I will protect Ashlyn too!" I happily told him
He smiles at me and
"Thank you, Ashlyn doesn't know how to start a conversation with you so please bare with her.. I'm afraid that she won't have any friends but she always wanted to be friends with you."
I was shocked of what I heard, Ashlyn wants to befriend me?
"Don't worry about Ashlyn sir! I'm sure that she will befriend our members!"