✿Bestfriends✿

Adi: what is the plan?

Sid: So the plan is tomorrow we don't have any functions so tomorrow we will went near by fair. So take them there and we will divide in groups. Every group have two members ,Like Rith and me Sid and Niti and You and Mehak...

Adi: Why I would go with her?

Mehak: Yah me too I don't go anywhere with this arrogent person..

Adi: What you said?

Mehak: That what you listen...

Adi: You! (Angrily)

Raj: Stop you both. Because of you two everyone will wake up..

Niti: Mehak please stay quiet for a minute and this for our friends so you both have to co operaet.

Mehak: But-

Niti: I said na...

Mehak: Ok fine...

Sid: So it's fixed that you both are group..

Adi and Mehak: Yah..

Sid: So the plan is ready now everyone went your sleep...

Everyone expect Sid: Okay...

All went there room.

Time Skip at morning...

Mehak wake up because sun rays hit her face. She saw beside she didn't found Nidhi. She thought maybe she wake up. After that she do her morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast and saw everyone expect Aditya is there. She wish them Good morning. Everyone also wish her back. She saw Adi is coming downstairs and sit on the chair.

Mehak: Good Morning Mr. Aditya...

Adi: Hmm.

Mehak in mind: Only "Hmm" How rude he is. What he thought himself huh? A hero like Shahrukh Khan Humph He looks like bander. Arrogant jerk...

Time skip in evening...

Elders are sitting on hall. When Raj and Niti came there.

Dadi: Where are you two going?

Raj: Actually dadi we all are wanted to go nearby fair so can we go.

Dadi: But you two going alone?

Raj: No No Adi, Vivaan, Sid, Mehak Nidhi and Rith are also going with us..

Dadi: But outside is getting dark...

Niti: Please dadi we all wanted to go...

Dadi: Ok Come home Before 10..

Raj: Thank you so much Dadi (Hug her she also hug him back)

Niti also join them and hug her.

Niti: I will tell everyone to get ready.

She went upstairs and started telling everyone to get ready.

All of them were ready and went downstairs. Vivaan's eyes fall on Nidhi's outfit. She was wearing a pink colour salwar with nate dupatta. Having no makeup in her face just only kajal in her eyes and baby pink colour lipstick on her lips. Vivaan is staring her continuesly.

Sid: Don't stare her like that or she will catch your evil eye.. (Teasingly)

Vivaan quickly diverted his gaze.

Time skip at outside of fair...

Everyone is gathered there And Girls are standing some distance. Vivaan still looking at Nidhi and Nidhi started feeling that someone stare on her. Vivaan quickly look at other side. Nidhi saw that Vivaan is not looking her.

Nidhi in mind: What I am thinking why he look at me. He doesn't have feelings for me then why he look at me. Forget about it Nidhi.

On the boys side... Adi notice it that Vivaan is looking at Nidhi but when Nidhi lifted her face Vivaan quickly look away. He just Chuckled.

Adi: Looking at my sister huh? (Putting hand on his shoulder)

Vivaan nodded...

Adi: You love her too much right?

Vivaan: What is the profit of it. (Chuckled sadly)

Adi: You know Vivaan you still have time to tell her about your feelings...

Vivaan frowned about his answer..

Vivaan: What do you mean? (Confused)

Raj: You know why we are here?

Vivaan: Yes. Niyti is asking to going for fair that's why we are here..

Sid: You are such a dumbo.. We are here for you and Nidhi..

Vivaan: What do you all mean..

Adi: Listen Vivaan you still have time to tell her. She also deserve to know. I know I am telling wrong But one's brother does not wish his sister ill. I trust you that you will make my sister very happy and as a best friend I also said you the same. (Patting his back)

Vivaan quickly hug Adi..

Vivaan: Thank you so much Adi. May God give everyone bestfriend like you. (With moist eyes)

Adi: You call me bestfriend and you said thanks to me. You don't know don't thank you bestfriend. (Hugging him back)

Sid: And you forget us. You forget us Vivaan how Can you do it? (Dramatically) And for your kind information this plan is mine.

Vivaan: Then why you two are waiting come here.

They shared a group hug.

To be continued....

Hope you guys like this part sorry for late update I was busy with my studies. But I will try to update tomorrow ok bye guys love you... 💗

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤