✿Mehak is in danger✿

Mehak pov...

We came inside a room and Nikhil locked the room. I asked him why he locked the door but he said it's little bit personal. He want only I listen to him. He started he coming close to me. I fell wierd. He hold my waist. I started feeling uncomfortable.

Mehak: Nikhil leave me I am feeling uncomfortable.

Nikhil: Why? When Adi touch you like this you like the touch huh? Not mine. (He said squeezing my waist)

I feel disgusted by his touch.

Mehak: Leave me Nikhil. That's not a point ok..

But he didn't leave me he hold me more tightly. I started struggling to free myself but he didn't move a bit. I try to push him but he is very strong. He is about to unzipped my blouse. I push him full of my strength and slapped his cheeks. His face turn other side. tears started flowing from my eyes. He looked at me angrily. He leave my waist and hold my shoulder. He pinned me on wall.

Nikhil: You slapped me huh? (He shout)

I became scared. He look at me his angry red eyes. I tried to push him again but he held my hands tightly started kissing my neck. I felt disgusted and burst out on tears

Nikhil: Cry loudly babygirl no one here to listening you.

He said and continue kissing my neck. I just want to stop him beat him. Where are you Aditya? Come fast I feeling scared.

Adi pov...

I was finding Mehak but I didn't found her. I saw Nidhi she is talking with Rith and Niti. But Mehak is nowhere. I went towards her.

Adi: Nidhi Where is Mehak?

Nidhi: Mehak! Um.. oh she is with Nikhil.

I became felt very jealous.

Adi: Where are they two?

Nidhi: They are in thaat room. (Pointed towards a room) Nikhil wants to tell Mehak some personal talk.

I started panicking knowing Nikhil's intention.

Adi: Then why don't you stop her.

I said angrily. She flinched.

Nidhi: But bhaiya Mehak said not to come with them.

Adi: So you let he go...

I shout at her. She flinched and tears filled her eyes. Adi run towards that room. Vivaan came and hug her.

Author pov...

Vivaan: Shh! Don't cry he is just anxious. Rith take care of her. I am coming.

Vivaan also run behind him. Sid and Raj also run. Girls also run behind them. Adi apporch to the room. He started banging the door.

Adi: Mehak open the door.

He shout from outside but from inside no sound is coming. He again bang the door still no sound came. Then Adi broke the door. When he broke the door and saw Nikhil is wall and a girl crying. Adi mind became blank dur to anger he saw Nikhil is forcing Mehak to kiss him. Adi came towards him. His back is facing towards Adi. Adi pulled him by his collar and punch is face. He fall on ground. Adi look at Mehak she was crying looking down..

Adi pov...

My heart ache seeing her in this state. Then I look at that bastard who is trying to get up. I kick his stomach. He fall by his baack beside the door wall. That time every youngsters came. I started beating him shit out.

Adi: You Mother fucker! How dare you to touch her. (Very angrily)

Author pov...

Nidhi, Rith and Niti went towards Mehak and console her. Boys trying to stop Adi. But no ome able to stop Angry Aditya. He continue to beat Nikhil.

Adi: You lusty bastard how dare you to touch her? She is mine.. she is my love.

Adi said and punching him continuously.

______________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like this part. Do vote and follow. Love you guys.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤