🪔 Chapter 4🕯️

" Doubts can be reality only when you chose
                                       to dig them in ".

             Vance .

Waking up to my pity self , yesterday was a blast drinking with friends and having some chick bounce her ass on your dick , that was fantastic but my pleasure was cut shot when my eyes danced to that same woman I saw that night and it all came back to me flooding .

That feeling of wanting her for myself , damn it she's older everyone can tell that .

I saw a man with her yesterday and I strangely got frustrated because my damn mind issued that he's her man but he looked younger just like me .

Fuck am young and I still want her .

They looked friendly even when my doubt kept filling my cup with nonsense . I remember abruptly pushing the blonde from me and grabbing myself a drink and I wanted nothing else especially a  touch from a club slut .

Ricky was surprised just like I was , I like blondes .

She insisted to get her ass back to me but I refused and shouted at her before she left with the disgusting look in her face .

My eyes them turned to the direction and stirred her soul wanting to see something new , something different , but she was different herself .

They laughed and drink from their bottles like crazy , moment of happiness across them made my blood boil wishing I was that man at some point , until they decided to collect their shits off the bar and that's when he whispered something and she met my eyes hopefully making my heart flutter .

For a second I thought she got mesmerized by my charming brown eyes that everyone seems to fall in love with them but that didn't last a second in her eyes as she ignored my stare and went back to her drunk man , pulling him by his hand and walked out .

It's the second time and she's leaving me a mess .

Moving from my bed and jumped to shower as I tried to push away the thoughts of those hazel eyes .

Walking down after a short while hearing some serious talk coming from downstairs , I tried to ignore what's to come but seeing my father talking took my attention , this man decided to finally show himself around this house now .

" Someone is just waking up from his drunkard ass slumb " ,I forget how sarcastic he can be with his words at times .

" Just as someone finally decided to show himself back at his own family " I retorted as my mother threw a hard glare my way and I ignored her with no greetings .

I don't like you now days .

" When will the ass of you grow up and realise that you need to man up and stop being a reckless child instead " he went again and I hardly tried not rolling my eyes .

" Your mother has just said you've been an alcoholic , party man and disagrees with her in everything she tells you ... Are a womanizer or something , why seek pleasure on the wrong place ? " .

I knew she would bitch on me .

" Don't name them wrong places while you two met in a club , santio at that , that club was filled with womanizers and whores all over " I spoke pulling my plate closer as my mom gasped .

My father wanted to kill my ass , I swear .

" Not my words , yours and the history of that place " I picked up my fork .