[11]

A U T H O R

Ekaksh opened his eyes as he reached the airport, his heart heavy with the guilt of not telling his sister about the situation but he didn't wanted to tensed her up.

The grief of situation adding up a layer of tension in him as he looked outside feeling himself trapped in between the turmoil of his mind.

It was hard.

He opened the car door and stepped out, and was welcomed by the regular hustle bustle of airport. He took a deep breath calming his heart down and entered inside.

E K A K S H

Waiting...

I was never fond of doing that yet I had to, not knowing where my life was going all i could do was to wait for this endless nightmare to get over.

My heart lost its calmness and was replaced by a constant fear for my parents.

I blinked my eyes when I heard the announcement for the flight of London, i didn't even noticed and one hour passed?

I sighed and went up for the flight.

Today is going to be really a hectic one isn't it?

I closed my eyes as i let my tired self to relax a bit because from now on life would be both physically and mentally exhausting.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A U T H O R

Damian entered inside with the food and saw his sister studying. His heart ache knowing he wasn't able to match his family's need.

He pitted himself.

"Kinu?"

He called out softly and she looked up, a soft smile broke out of her lips as she stood up running towards him she engulfed him in a hug.

"I brought food.." He managed to whisper near her near and all she could do was mumbled a small thank you to him.

A soft smile broke out to his lips as he hugged her back, carefully not to ruin the food he brought.

"Mom?"

He questioned slowly as he broke from the hug and walked towards the table to put the food on it. He turned around and saw her who looked down.

"Fine...." Her short response ignited a spark of suspicion within him but he decided not to further investigate.

He nodded and opened the food before serving it for her.

"You?" She questioned softly, concerned lacing her face. He looked at her and smiled a little before standing up and walking towards their mother's room.

She just stare at her brother and went to eat.

Damian entered inside and saw his mother awake, looking outside. He cleared his throat and she turned her attention to him.

Narrowing her eyes she stare at him with a questioning look. He just smiled feeling a pain in his heart.

A unknown yet known pain.

"Who are you mister and how did you entered inside?? Kiana!!" She spoke to him angrily and called for Kiana.

Kiana entered inside in hurry and felt a wave of relief wash over her seeing her mother alright.

"Yes mom." She spoke quietly and Damian just stood there, his face was expression-less as he felt guilty over powering his senses.

"Who is he?? Your friend?" She questioned in a alerted manner.

Kiana felt hurt seeing her mother like this and nodded before she mumbled a small sorry to her mother and took her brother out more like forced him out.

"You said her condition was starting to get on track kinu!!" Damian gulped hurt etched on his face. Kiana stood there in guilt but anger inside her was growing too.

"How can her condition get okay when you are doing nothing to get her treated huh?? You want her to get all okay without any treatment. If you don't want to take her responsibility then you should have let her die that day only. It would have been better than the pain she is feeling these days. All night she would cry for her son but can't even recognise him. Do you even know how it feels? She knows she have a son but she doesn't even remember how he looks do you know how she cried every night for you ??? But you never ever came home to meet her do you? You only come gave some medicines and will leave as if we are nothing to you!!! Do we even matter to you huh!!"

She yelled at him in frustration and anger. All her anger came out in a moment while Damian stood there unable to say anything.

His weak state was enough to alarm him that something was wrong with his health but all his focus was on the money he had to gather. It wasn't that he was not trying he was but all the money he would earn would be gone in buying his mother's medicines and food for them.

He didn't even remembered when was the last time he ate or slept properly, all these days he would work his life out just so he could come home atleast with some food for his family to eat.

Yet what he always get was things to hear from his sister that what he ever did for them.

She was right, he was at fault if he couldn't took care of his mother he should have let her die no? Atleast she would have been saved from all the pain she is going through by being alive.

He stood there while Kiana left from there in anger. Her words rang in his mind. She was true he was at fault.

He was the one to be blamed not her or anyone else.

He walked out of the house, exhaustion evident on his face. Those dark circles under his eyes were the proof of his weakness.

He walked mindlessly on the silent streets, his destination was only known to him.

He was now determined to get things right now matter what it would take him to do so. But this time he would do it all right.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sharna's eyes opened in an instant as she felt sweat beads forming on her forehead, her breathing turned heavy. She wiped the sweat from her forehead as she stood up from her bed.

Walking into balcony she gazed at moon, her gaze softening and her heart relaxing a bit.

The image of her Mr. Stalker killing himself roamed in her mind as she felt a lump formed in her throat again. She gulped and looked at the clock and a horrified expression took over her, a horrified feeling over-powered her senses.

The clock showed 4:30 am.

Brahmamuhurat.

A saying that the dreams, either bad or good ones seen in brahmamuhurat are turned out to be true. Though the chances are said to be less but many times dream really turn out to be real.

Even if the chances were less but there were chances for her dream to turn out real too.

Her heart beat rose up at the mere thought. Tears formed in her eyes as she thought about him really taking his life.

She was scared, genuinely scared for him.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Enough for today i had wrote enough.
Vote and comment on the chapters please.