「 Chapter 7」: Sleep well.~

I love them so, so bad.

I literally sleep knowing that Subspace and Medkit is stuck on my head with Phighting OSTs as I try to.
________________________________________

As the dark navy began to take over the sky's color after the sun has set. They were still asleep, they were in a place no one really knew. The cold temperatures kicks in as they both wake up from their nap. Medkit being awake first.

"... Mngh..." Medkit muttered, as he opened his eye slowly, with the slightly dislocated eyepatch. As he fixed it. His vision perked up, he saw Subspace sleeping, and his head on his lap. Medkit felt so embarrassed.

As Medkit readjusted his eyepatch, as he began to blush from embarrassment, why are they sleeping here? Why is it with Subspace... Medkit looked confused, before feeling absence the jar of the grey crystals he held on him. He looked over and saw it on Subspace's hand. "..." Medkit felt annoyed by that.

Medkit felt he didn't want to bother Subspace, he mustn't have slept in a while too, same as him. As he just simply sat there, sometimes checking on Subspace if he is awake. As he thought what he should do.

Not long after, the scientist woke up. His body felt warm, then he looked around, to see the grey crystals in his hand, and Medkit looking into the sky, examining the moon. Did Medkit have a fever? Subspace was confused. He began to contemplate whether he should check on Medkit or...

More time passed, then Subspace just randomly put his hand on Medkit's forehead. "Woah-" Subspace was worried. His health conditions concern him more as he sees problems after problems. Medkit was depressed, has issues with him coping mechanism, and he's sick too.

"What are you doing, Sub...?" Medkit was perplexed. "Nothing!!" Subspace responded quickly, then they both looked away. Subspace's anxious grin was then replaced with a frown shortly after.

He felt worse as he knew what he used to act to Medkit, as he began to contemplate even more, refusing to even look at him, just anxiety filling him over and over.

Medkit just simply felt slightly refreshed after his nap. It was freezing cold. He only had his suit and his kit on him. Just incase. Subspace felt like Medkit was feeling horrible as the aura of sorrow illuminate him.

Subspace finally opened his mask, it wasn't that bad anymore. He saw it being almost healed. Just a small rot on the jaw. All thanks to Medkit, well he expected a payback, but this isn't gonna be a problem to Subspace for a long, long time.

Medkit then began to stare at Subspace, who was looking uncomfortable and anxious. As the scientist wore his mask again. "It's all messy." Medkit spoke as he looked exhausted. "Y-yeah." Subspace responded, he stuttered.

Subspace felt tired, maybe he can ask Medkit for some favours, he guessed. Then he asked Medkit. "Hey... Can I sleep at your house-" Subspace spoke, he wasn't being his silly and chaotic mood, he was exhausted too. "..." Medkit felt weird hearing that. But couldn't help as they both was feeling bad anyways.

Medkit simply sighed as he standed up from the bench. Subspace did it too, as they both walked to Lost Temple. First, at the crossroads. There was rarely any demons there as most of them were in homes of the corresponding faction or somewhere in the crossroads.

"How long since the time you've slept before that Meddy??" Subspace tried to break the silence. "... 4 days." Medkit responded. "If you're working too, what about you..?" Medkit asked. "2 days-" Subspace grinned underneath his mask. "And you're tired like that too...? Pathetic, get good." Medkit replied.

"Hey!!" Subspace jokingly said in an angry tone. It was 8 PM, earlier than Medkit thought, halfway there as Subspace gave the crystals to the medic as they both continued making their way to the Lost Temple. "You go take some sleep, I'll go work." Medkit spoke. "What about you??" Subspace responded. "..." Medkit didn't reply.

"You don't have to care about me." Medkit spoke, that made Subspace's silly mood turned into a frown, hearing that made felt even worse, what he did in the past, Medkit in his health condition, all that thoughts spiraling into him. Subspace was becoming anxious of that, as he held Medkit's hand while breathing heavily.

"What...?" Medkit responded, "Nothing!!" Subspace sighed. Medkit didn't reply, Subspace kept holding into Medkit's hand, keeping a tighter grip more and more as they go to the Lost Temple. The faction's area looked so majestic, they saw the huge buildings, the deserts where the rich thrives.

Fortunately, being there means the temperature is comfortable but still cold for them, as both began to feel slightly better in there. Medkit already felt weird enough of letting someone into his house. But he didn't mind. The medic told Subspace to keep his pace and follow him to his house.

Because they're used to be co-workers, Subspace has a spare key into Medkit's house, Medkit had one too for Subspace's house, even for his laboratory. As Medkit unlocked the door and lets Subspace in. The medic immediately got to his room designed to do his work.

As he turned the on the lamp, and sat on the dark green office chair, with a pillow. Medkit just did some paperworks while fully knowing his sworn enemy sleeping peacefully in his bed. Well, the bed was large it could fit 2-3 demons in, but Medkit didn't have to sleep until he finishes this.

Paper after paper, coffee after coffee. Medkit had done some of them. He thought it would be funny if the Biografts were confused with no screaming, explosions, acid dripping, with the mad scientist experimenting on poisons.

As Medkit got to his bedroom, to see Subspace being so comfortable in his bed. Medkit simply sighed, he has a feeling it would be a great moment to assassinate him. But that thought got overtook by how cute Subspace was.

"Cute..." Medkit thought. Without even realizing what on his mind due to the exhaustion, walking from Blackrock to Lost Temple over and over. He simply brushed it off as he laid in bed with the scientist. Still keeping a distance due to still some of tension and hatred they shared.

A/N: And that, finished!! Imagine if Sword sees them- LOL. Also not to mention I published this before I unpublished again due to the some stuff not making sense or it's too fast paced.- Apologies, and I'll write another chapter if I had the motivation, so far so good, maybe I would publish less since I have school in about 1 week or more. I can finish this, perhaps.

1133 words.
3727 characters.