10|| Do what you want.

✧*̥˚Chapter 10 *̥˚✧

Sakura was saved last time but who will pay her other bills? She isn't on any special scholarships nor can her parents provide extra money.

She needed the income source. All the interschool jobs were occupied. She wanted a part-time job that allowed her time to study as well and not just 11-5 school and 5-9 job.

She went out to find part-time jobs for fewer work hours and paid just enough to satisfy her necessities.

After searching for a job requiring a 19-year-old, she somehow ran into a local bar. Without any option, she agreed to be a janitor for 3-hour shifts and just enough salary.

She was guaranteed her safety and a meal too. Probably they were too kind.

The job offering her to clean other's puke wasn't as amusing. She'd have preferred arranging books in the library but it was already occupied.

She just had to get through it till Shizune arrived in the city.

"That's enough Dave, you'll pass out even before meeting Itachi."

One of Itachi's long-term friends traveled to Konoha to visit him. But Itachi was supposed to complete a few chores so he left Dave in the custody of Sasuke. Now Sasuke was the guardian of this heavy drinker friend of Itachi and was worn out already.

"Are you done already? This Dave is getting out of hand." Sasuke had to miss his practice to keep Dave company.

"Ah, I'll be there in a few. Just hang in there!" Itachi assured him across the call.

"You better be." Sasuke's words before hanging up.

"Jeez. Where'd he go now?" Sasuke mumbled when he found that Dave had disappeared.

"Do you know where this guy with me went?" Asked the bartender.

"Over there!" He pointed at the wobbly walking man who was getting in the way of a cleaning person.

"Gomen'nasai." Sasuke pushed Dave out of the Janitor's way and bent down to express his apologies.

But the Janitor ran away straight to the staff room. It was none other than Sakura.

The last thing she wanted to happen was bump into someone from school and it was Sasuke of all people. They have mutual Hate but she didn't want him to hate her more than she hates him now. The ratio had to be equalized.

She was kicked out of the staff room, but she had to clean the bar area without getting caught.

She let her cap swing on her face and hid most of it while she cleaned the counter.