chapter 1.

lovers ?? two people fall in love but one just happen to be a bit younger than the other.

juju🌈.

today i'm going to the overtime game to support paige and flaujae while they coach. i think it will be a fun experience especially since i will be coaching one of these in about a year or two.

i got into my car and headed to the arena. walking in i was approached my so many people. i walked over and saw flaujae and she ran over to me hugging me.

"hii bookieee" she said hugging me tightly.

"hey baby, how are you ?" i said hugging back.

"good what you doing here ?"

"came to support you and paige" i said.

she smiled at me showcasing her pearly white teeth.

"aww i love you so very much" she said.

"i love you so very much jae" i said.

i walked over to paige tapping on her shoulder.

"hey paigey" i said smiling.

"oh hey, since you didn't see me for the last 5 minutes" she said.

"don't do that paige jae came up to me so yk" i said laughing.

"but i love you just as much" i said laughing.

"i love you my little child" she said hugging me back.

we continued talking and her old teammate came over who i instantly recognized as nika. she smiled at me as she stared. ofc i stared back smiling back and waving.

"hi juju" she said as her croatian accent came out.

"hi nika" i said blushing.

nika🌹.

juju smiling at me kinda made me feel tingly. she has the prettiest smile. i noticed how her eyes get smaller the harder she laugh/smile.

i watched as she blushed. and i'm sure i was blushing. i saw paige and flaujae smirking at the both of us.

"what ?" i said.

"don't play dumb twin i see yall flirting" paige said smiling.

"idk what your talking about" i said.

"mhmm sure you don't" flaujae said.

the game was starting and i sat in a empty seat that just happens to be beside juju. i looked over at her and smiled nervously. she makes me so nervous for some odd reason.

she smiled back and we decided to make conversation.

"your so pretty" she said to me.

"aww thank you, your so pretty to. i love your smile" i said.

i watched as her cheeks turned red. she was definitely just as nervous as i was.

"thank you & i love your accent where are you from ?" she asked interested.

"thank you princess and im from croatia" i said proudly.

"aw your so cute" she said giggling.

"no your cuter tho" i said.

juju🌈.

nika's accent is so cute. i could tell she's nervous. she has the cutest smile.

we continued talking and we exchanged numbers. we watched as paige's team passed flaujae's in score.

"let's go" nika yelled in her cute accent.

"who you going for ?" i asked.

"my twin ofc i love flaujae but i can't be a traitor" she said.

i nodded she was closer with paige so i understood what she was saying.

"and you ?" she asked.

"both actually i love both paige and flaujae and i came to support both so yk" i said smiling.

"ouu okay okay" she said.

"your from la right ?" she asked me.

"i am very much a la girl" i said.

"yeah you got that cali glow" nika said.

"aww your the sweetest" i said blushing once again.

the fact that she constantly makes me blush is crazy. she's such a pretty girl tho and her accent is just out this world.

—————————————————-

after the game ended we stood up and went to talk to paige and flaujae. they wasn't doing nothing but being messy tho.

"so we saw yall flirting and laughing with each other during the game" flaujae said smiling.

"jae not now okay lol. we're just friends" i said.

"girl please that's not just friends" she said.

nika🌹.

"paige stop it" i said blushing.

"ouu you and juju like each other" she said.

"that's it i'm leaving." i said.

"man don't be like that okay i'll stop" she said laughing.

she went to talk to flaujae and i saw juju come over to me. she looked so sleepy. she came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"imma text you when i get home love" she whispered in my ear.

"okay, be safe and don't fall asleep on the wheel" i said laughing.

"ha promise" she said laughing.

we hugged for a little while longer before she walked to her car. i smiled as i watched her walk away. her tall body just so fine.

i grabbed my stuff and walked over to paige.

"hey twin im finna head out" i said.

"okay be safe & i love you twin" she said.

"i will and i love you more"

we hugged and she rocked us back fourth. every since i went to Seattle we haven't seen each other that much or had time to spent with each other.

"imma miss you" i whispered holding back my tears.

"aww imma miss you twin, don't cry it's gone be okay" paige said rubbing my back.

"stop your only making me cry more" i said as the tears fell.

"stop your gonna make me cry.. look it's okay.. your doing something great and i'm so proud of you.. ik it's hard being away from each other" she said.

i nodded and pulled away. she looked at me and wiped my tears.

"i love you twin.. your okay" she said.

"i love you" i said.

we hugged one more time and walked to my car waving bye to her. i hated having to leave. im so use to being with her 24/7. i got into my car and saw that juju texted me.

juju🥰: just made it home.. text me when you get home xoxo pretty.

nika💕: okay, i will ! xoxo 🥰.

i pulled out and started driving. and ngl i can't see a thing. i just be driving by faith and not by sight cus i can't see at night lol.

i texted juju and let her know i made it to my hotel room.

nika💕: i made it beautiful, text you in the morning !

juju🥰: okay. good night 😘.

nika💕: good night ! 🫶🏾

i went into my hotel and hopped in the shower getting ready for bed. i texted paige and then put my phone on the charger and drifted off to sleep.

chapter 1. something simple but lmk what you guys think! y'all should go read juicyfruit_hehe books 💕. oh and yall should read my others ones to! vote and comment !