chapter 10.

juju🌈.

"morning my love" i said to nika.

i watched as she made a healthy smoothie. i went up behind her hugging her waist.

"you okay ?" i asked.

she nodded & turned around facing me. she laid her head on my chest.

"idk my body feels off" she mumbled.

"did you eat last night ?" i asked.

she shook her head no.

"baby, you gotta eat and your only gonna have a smoothie for breakfast that's not enough" i said.

"here sit, i will make breakfast" i said walking her over to the island.

"but can i still have the smoothie ?" she asked me innocently.

"ofc baby" i said handing it to her.

i started breakfast and my phone was going off like crazy. i dried of my hands and answered it.

"hello ?"

"juju you in seattle ?" rayah asked me.

"yes why what's wrong ?" i asked.

"my parents flattened my tires uhh, i can't keep doing this but anyways wyd ?"

"they flattened your tires rayah ? yo parents childish they literally act like kids. look just go to my parents house and let them know you can stay in my room. i will be back sunday night" i said.

"juju yk ion like bothering-

"rayah please, if youn leave yo parents gone end up hurting you or sum" i said.

"okay, i love you and thank you" she said.

"i love you more.. yk it's us forever." i said.

"sooo enough about me you and nika ??" she asked me.

i could feel my cheeks heat up, i am most definitely blushing.

"mm we made it official yesterday so we are good.. amazing actually but yk" i said.

"OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU BESTIE" she yelled.

"thank youu bestie"

me and rayah said our goodbyes and hung up. i looked over at nika and i could tell she was editing.

"foods done baby" i said and she looked up at me running to me.

"ouu i got a wife that can cook iktr"

i smiled at her leaning down to peck her lips.

nika🌹.

"nope start over nika" juju said to me.

we been in the gym training and working and boy is she hardcore.

"babe i can't" i said catching my breathe.

she walked up to me with a ball in her hand.

"stop saying you can't nika, yes you can now let's go" she said throwing me the ball.

i dribbled in between the cones and went to the goal trying to lay it up and juju blocked it. i huffed and wiped my face.

"keep going baby, you got it" she said.

"i don't you keep blocking it your gonna always block it so" i said looking down.

"nika, you gotta learn how to do moves around your opponents. okay yes some of them are  gonna be taller than others but if you can come down here and lock in you can make it and at least get a and 1" she said.