"𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐡 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢"𝐂𝐡𝐚pter 5

[𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]

Things have been going good with bruce. I've been getting some side-eyes from robin but 🤷‍♀️

"Hey love!" I hear bruce say behind me.
"hey baby!" I say slightly loudly wgich got robins attention. I kissed Bruce on the lips and he just saw red. As soon i pulled away, Bruce was met with fist hitting his face making him fall to the ground.

"Robin What the fuck?!" i yell. Robin just rolls his eyes and starts punching bruce until Bruce's face and his hands got bloody and Busted. I stared Horrified at the state Robin was putting bruce in.

"ROBIN STOP!!" I yelled. Robin got up and grabbed my wrist pulling me into the janitors closet.

"What the fuck was that?!" i said

"Wdym. He was all on you so i put him in his place🤷‍♀️" He said Shrugging his shoulders.

I slapped him and he held his cheek.

"Fuck you Robin he could have serious injuries because of what you did to him! I yell

"Well he shouldn't have kissed you. Why would you even kiss him you know-" he started but i had cut him off.

"What do you mean, You kissed Cassidy so I tried to move on." I said raising my voice a little.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT RUN AWAY AFTER WE KISSED WE WOULDN'T BE HERE WOULD WE?  YOU KNOW WHAT?! ANSWER THISWHY DID WALK AWAY AFTER WE KISSED. IF YOUR SO MAD ABOUT ME AND CASSIDY?!!" He Yelled at me. I looked at him shocked but I then became embarrassed and afraid to say the truth.

I look down. He grabs my chin to make me look at him. "Seirously Y/n. Why did you walk away after we kissed? I felt really hurt and confused."He said softly looking straight into my eye. I got nervous and looked down.

"𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐡 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢" He said and licked his lips.